Book pandits online for Pitru Paksha Puja in Bangalore at Puja N Pujari. We made pandit and puja material booking a hassle-free.
- We provide adequate places to perform Shraddha. The entire ceremony can be summarized as offering food known as pithru pindam to pithrus or ancestors. This act is meant for satisfying the souls or ‘atmas’ of ancestors seeking salvation.
- A dharmic act of honoring past generations by paying homage.
- An occasion to repay their debts and free them through salvation.
- Seeking ancestral blessings for current and successive generations through satisfying them with offerings or ‘pindam’.
- The ceremony is best when performed in the presence of purohit. We Puja N Pujari have lined up our team of purohits to guide devotees making homages comply with Vedic standards.
- Puja N Pujari trademarks its products and services upon customization. The current season of Pitru paksha links more clarity to it by launching exclusive packages for Shraddha ceremony.
- A ritual or puja acquires its entire benefit when done according to its catalog prescribed in Vedic texts. Hence our service starts at providing qualified and experienced purohits starting @1999.
For more queries contact-9916344447, 7406666730
pujaNpujari will take care of everything on Shradh cermony. From booking a pandit, puja material and shradh place booking became hassle-free.
Shradh Ceremony Pitru Paksha Puja FAQ’S
What is Pitru paksha puja?
Pitru paksha is a sixteen days ritual. It is performed to pay homage to the soul of those who has departed for their heavenly abode. During these days many pujas, Danas, rituals are performed to pay the homage to the departed souls for getting liberation of moksha.
Is pitru paksha puja is auspicious?
No, pitru paksha puja is a inauspicious puja.
What are the Shradh ceremony puja procedures?
This Shradh puja mainly involves below procedures,
- Vishwadev Sthapana puja
- Pinda Pradhan
- Brahman Bhojanam
When the Shradh ceremony can be performed?
Shradh ceremony or Pitru paksha puja can be performed on the same Tithi when the soul passed away.
How do you offer Tarpan during Shradh ceremony?
Tarpan should be performed for deceased ancestors, at that time the performer should face south. It is performed by remembering the forefathers with their names. Then, it can be performed with the mantras chanting, and one can offer water, milk, and black sesame seeds.