Ashlesha Bali Puja and Homam at PujaNpujari
Ashlesha Bali puja is a part of the age-old tradition of naagaradhana ( worship of serpent clan). This shaastrokta puja ( religious worship) is in nutshell done to appease sarpa devatha against whose clan mankind has committed great crimes and apachara ( improper conduct ).
Ashlesha Bali Puja is called so because it is performed on the day of which has the ashlesha constellation. All the 27 stars of astrology are associated with a deity. The presiding deity of ashlesha nakshatra is sarpa or naga devatha, symbolized by a coiled serpent.
You can serenely perform this intricate and elaborated puja by booking it on pujaNpujari with seasoned and knowledgeable pundits.
Religious Significance Ashlesha Bali Puja and Homam
Naga is the principal deity of agriculture. It is he who blesses the land with timely showers and crops. He is the mighty one who blesses the childless with good offspring and the preventer of dreadful diseases. Thus the theistic people staunchly believe that those who harm serpents in any form are forever troubled with trials in their lives.
Ashlesha-Bali Homa is performed to negate the ill effects of all kinds of Sarpa dosha and sarpa shapa. By performing this Puja, one can also get a positive result on problems related to marriage and childbirth.
This puja is especially done as penance for the sin committed by a person against the serpent clan and to seek the blessings of naga devatha.
2021 Ashlesha Bali Pooja Dates
Benefits of Performing Ashlesha Bali Puja and Homam
Depending on the person’s horoscope and obstacles, well-versed astrologers suggest this puja as a remedy. It is sometimes required that sarpa samskara puja be done with ashlesha Bali puja. The benefits of this puja are;
- To alleviate the sins like; maha pataka, ati paataka, anu paataka, upa paataka, jaatibhramshakarana papa, sankaleekarana, apaatrikarana papa, malineekarana papa, and prakeernaka paapa.
- Sakala sarpa kula taapa, kopa, shaapa upashamana – For mitigating ill effects from fury and curse of sarpas.The sarpa badha indicated by rahu graha placement in one’s horoscope is pacified.
- For pacification of kushta (Skin diseases), sudden accidents, falling, injury, untimely death.
- To get rid of multitudes of troubles in one’s life like barrenness, delayed work etc.
- To beget the grace of sarpa kula.
- To assuage various doshas like kukshigata dosha, sparshadosha, santati pratibandhaka dosha etc.
- To get mitigate chaturvidha vandhyatva,
- For ayushman, suguna, suputra, roopa , and saubhagya ( A healthy ?child with good destiny and longevity)
- Sarvashapa nivrutti, sarva roga nivarana, dukha daridya nasha and sarva siddhi
Cost of Ashlesha Bali Puja and Homam
The basic price for this auspicious Ashlesha Bali puja is INR 5600/-.
You can also customize your package to include the materials required. The Poojakit without perishables for INR 3499/- and with perishables for INR 4999/-. PujanPujari promises to deliver you the best of its services to fulfill your religious duties with complete satisfaction.
Ashlesha Bali Homa FAQ’s
What is the meaning of Ashlesha Bali puja?
Ashlesha Bali puja is one of the most important Kala Sarpa dosha puja?s. On every month Ashlesha Nakshatra, Ashlesha Bali puja is performed. Generally, it takes many hours. This puja is very famous in the Kukke Subramanya temple.
Why do we celebrate Ashlesha Bali puja?
Ashlesha Bali puja is beneficial for those who are unmarried and having Kala Sarpa dosha. This is performed to get inner satisfaction, mental peace, and good financial growth. If the couple facing any issues regarding progeny, this puja is very beneficial.
Which god is worshiped during the Ashlesha Bali puja?
When Ashlesha Bali puja can be performed?
Ashlesha Bali puja can be performed on Ashlesha Nakshatra.
Advantages of Performing the Ashlesha-Bali Homa
All hurdles and obstacles are nullified when this Homa is performed
Overcome the bad effects of the Kaal Sarpa Dosha and sarpa shapa.
Can we perform ashlesha bali pooja at home?
It is to be performed preferably in these temples or on the banks of rivers or places of worship. It’s rarely performed at home. This puja is very famous in the Kukke Subramanya temple.
How many Purohits perform Ashlesha Bali Puja?
This puja requires a minimum of one principle purohit and 3 others may also be needed based on the requirement of devotees.