The Navagraha Japa is performed to gain the favor of the lords governing the nine planets in our birth chart. Appeasing the lords of planets ensures trouble-free life for the devotees.
Religious Significance of Navagraha Japa
- The placement of the nine Grahas determines the quality of life
- On the other hand, unfavorably positioned planets bring ill fortune and various problems
- The Navagraha Japa is highly effective in eliminating such planetary Doshas in the birth chart.
When Can the Navagraha Japa be Performed?
- Consult a pandit to find out a suitable date according to your birth chart or beneficial tithi.
Advantages of Performing the Navagraha Japa
- Helps in gaining success in business
- Removes all troubles from life and Navagraha mantra will remove obstacles in life
Navagraha Japa FAQ’S
What is Navagrahas?
The Navagrahas means Nine planets and the planets are Surya (sun), Moon(Chandra), Venus, Jupiter, Mangal, Budha, Mercury, Rahu, and Ketu. These Grahas governed good and bad things depending on the place of occupies in one’s horoscope.
What is Navagraha Japa?
Navagraha Japa is one of the puja rituals for a particular person and this Japa is conducting for pleasing the nine planets with chanting of suitable mantra to get rid of the ill effects and past sins.
Why Navagraha Japa can be performed?
The Navagraha Japa performs to get blessings from the nine planets and get rid of the different types of Dosha in one’s horoscope. This Japa helps to restrict negative effects or malefic effects.
What are the benefits of Navagraha Japa?
- Get rid of the sins and past dosha.
- Restrict ill effects and negative vibrations.
- It gives good and bad things in one’s horoscope.
- This ritual is responsible for good forthcoming.
Can I perform Navagraha Japa at home?
No, Whenever the house is not a suitable place to do the Japa as well as the Japa should perform at the auspicious place of the particular temple.
Recent Navagraha Shanthi Puja
Location : Adigondanahalli , Bangalore -560099