The Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homam are performed to please Lord Ganesha and Saraswati Devi to remove obstacles in the career path. Homam executes to increase the learning capacities of an understudy to attain heights in scholastic studies.
Religious Significance of the Gana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homa
- Saraswati is the goddess of knowledge, enlightenment and Ganesh is the Vighnaharaka or the remover of all obstacles.
- Dedicating Homa to them helps in resolving hurdles faced by students in achieving good results.
- This Homam alleviates us from mental pressure and increases our concentration, memory power and our ability to understand tough things.
- Vidya Ganapathi Homam especially is done for the students and for working professionals to get the blessings from Lord Ganesha.
- This Homam plays a key role to increase the soft skills of students to reach high levels in academic exams.
When Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homa Can be Performed
- Brahmi Muhurta on a Wednesday is perfect for performing this Homa or else a suitable date can be fixed by your birth chart.
- Vidya Ganapathi Homam is performed within 3months before any start of the exams or competition.
Advantages of Performing the Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi
- Improves concentration and the ability to memorize in students.
- Aids in understanding the complicated topics so that students may perform well in the exams.
- Performing this Homam aids to remove all the obstacles and problems in their life.
- Sri Vidya Ganapathi Homam is performed to decrease the malefic or bad impacts of planets in a horoscope.
- By doing Ganapathi Homam extracurricular activities like dances, music, arts and all the skills can also be improved.
What is Vidya Ganapathi Homa?
The word Vidya Ganapathi means the knowledge giver. The word Homa means fire ritual. By doing this Vidya Ganapathi Homam one will get knowledge and enlightenment.
Why Vidya Ganapathi and Gnana Saraswathi Homas are performed?
Lord Ganapathi and Goddess Saraswathi are the deities for knowledge. These Homas are performed to get the blessings from two supreme deities of knowledge.
Goddess Saraswathi is the giver of Knowledge, arts, music, and enlightenment. And the god Ganapathi gives good memory power.
When Vidya Ganapathi and Gnana Saraswathi Homam is performed?
Brahma muhurta and Wednesdays are auspicious to perform this ritual. Then, according to one’s Janma Nakshatra and Tithi, the date can be fixed by Purohit. Three months before the exams or competition, this Vidya Ganapathi Homam is performed.
How much time does the Homam takes to complete?
Generally, Homam is performed for the two-three hours. It is based on the package chosen for the Homam.
Can I pay half the amount as advance to book the Homam and pay the remaining amount as cash or pay online after the ritual?
Yes, you can pay half the amount in advance to confirm your Homam booking. You can pay the remaining amount after the ritual directly to our Pandits or through Online payment.
List the benefits of Vidya Ganapathi and Gnana Saraswathi Homam?
- By performing these Homams makes one highly competitive in your exams.
- It aids in increasing concentration and memory, then it makes the person think innovative and gives an analytical mind.
- It frees from mental pressure.
- It aids us to reach our goals.
- This Homam removes all obstacles in life.
- By doing this Homam one will improve in arts, dances, music, etc.