Rahu is a shadow planet, when the Rahu is unfavorable in your birth chart during that time you will face some problems in your life as well as malefic effects so as to change in the order of its position or to combine with another planet. The power governs any one life upon the horoscope that can make Japa for Rahu.
Rahu Japa performed to please the Rahu God and to reduce the malefic effects of one’s life.
Religious Significance of the Rahu Graha Japa
- This Japa is done to get relief from the Kala Sarpa dosha, chronic diseases, and to get the blessings from the Forefathers. Else, The Rahu Graha Japa is performed to control the dosha remedies or the power ruled by the planet.
- If the Rahu Graha combined with other planets among the eight will give its advantages or disadvantage upon the Rasi, Nakshatra, and Horoscope.
When Rahu Graha Japa Can be Performed
- If the Rahu planet is not favorable in your horoscope, this Japa can be performed on Sunday, Tuesday, Saturday, and the day /date can be chosen by the Purohit as per your birth nakshatra. Sunday from 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm or Rahu Kala days are the best days for performing this Japa.
- If the planet places in 5th house then it moves towards the 7th house you will face different types of problems like economical, relationship, financial, and family issues. So during the Japa, you have to chant Guru Graha Japa mantra.
Rahu Graha ring /stone
Gomed or Hessonite is a Rahu Graha stone. By wearing this ring will get remedies for neutralized malefic effects, evil effects. If you wear it during the Rahu dosh period, it reduces Rahu effects and gives special benefits.
Advantages of Performing the Rahu Graha Japa
- When the puja completes, the Rahu removes obstacles in your marriage life as well as your path of life.
- Get rid of Rahu Graha Dosha, horoscope problems and Kalasarpa dosha.
- This Japa helps to get the blessing from the forefathers.
- Increasing knowledge power, positive thoughts, relive from the prolong disease.
- It controls the negative power, overcoming the enemies.
Rahu Graha Japa FAQ’S
Who is Rahu?
Rahu is one of the major celestial bodies among the nine planets. Rahu and Ketu are considered as Shadow planets or imaginary planets.
Rahu is good for our life?
However, the Rahu is considered as inauspicious shadow planets to the human good deeds but the Rahu Kaal is auspicious to get a blessing from the Rahu and release from the Rahu dosha.
Who is a friendly and enemy planets to the Rahu planet?
- Rahu has both friendly and enemy planets, the friendly planets are Saturn, Venus, and Mercury.
- The enemy planets are Sun, moon, and mars.
- When the Rahu placed in a friendly house, it creates friendly planets benefits. But when Rahu placed in enemy planets house, it creates troubles.
What is Rahu Graha Japa, why it is performed?
The Rahu Graha Japa is one of the pleasing pujas to the Rahu Graha with the chanting of sacred mantras. This Japa performs for reducing the sins, past dosh, and removes marriage obstacles.
When we can perform this Japa?
When the Rahu Graha changed into another position or other house in one’s horoscope. The Japa should conduct depends on performer birth star or Janma Nakshatra, Tithi and time.