According to ancient scriptures, Vishwakarma created Sudarshana Chakra, the celestial weapon of Lord Vishnu from Surya Deva. The chakra has 108 edges and has the power of million suns since its wielder is the protector of the universe himself.
Sudarshana Homam at Puja N Pujari
Sudarshana has tremendous powers and is very effective in nullifying the hostile forces. Hence, performing Sudarshan homa with the help of well versed and knowledgeable purohits affiliated with PujaNPujari is bound to remove all the negative energies hampering your success.
Significance of Sudarshana Homa
Performing homa for this divine weapon invokes tremendous powers, protecting one from negativity, enemies, and the evil eye. The entire ritual fills one with divinity and leaves the performer feeling blessed, filling you up with confidence and positivity. It instills one with such enthusiasm that even herculean tasks seem easy, and success will be a stone throw away.
Sudarshana Homam Benefits
Among the many, few of the important benefits of performing Sudarshana Homam are:
- Sudarshana Homam helps gain prosperity
- It accelerates healing and provides rejuvenation of health
- Performing the homa purifies surroundings from the toxic energies
- People perform Sudarshana homa in anticipation of victory in their fields
- Sudarshan homa offers quick relief from the unexplained sufferings or anxieties.
- It envelopes the performer with a positive shield, protecting them from the powerful enemies and evil eye.
Sudarshana Homa Procedure
Performing Sudarshana Homa involves the following steps:
- Once the purohits do the initial setup, they start the Homam with the Sudarsana Manthra Japam recitation.
- The next step is the recital of the Sudarshana Ashtottharam.
- After completing the above two stages, the Purohit will help you take Sankalpa, which specifies the reason for performing the homam.
- After Sankalpa, purohits invite various gods to be part of the yagna, including Lord Varuna, Lord Narayana, Goddess Lakshmi, and Lord Sudarsana. The priest performs Shodasopachara Aaradhanam to honor the deities.
- Agni Prathishtai in the homa kunda follows this.
- Then the homam starts with the Sri Sudarsana Shadakshari performed 108 times with aahuthi.
- After all the Aahutis, the Poornahuthi, and maha mangalarathi takes place signifying the conclusion.
- All of them taking part in the homam will then go around the Agni Kundam reciting Sri Sudarsan Ashtakam seeking blessings of Sudarshana chakra to protect them from all negativity.
- The bhasma from the homa-kunda is then worn on the forehead for protection.
- The event concludes with the distribution of prasadam to all the devotees present as part of this all-powerful event.
Sudarshana Homam Cost
The basic package at PujaNPujari starts with INR 3900/-. You can customize your package on our website and choose the package according to your needs. At PujaNPujari, we help you organized everything from booking purohits to perform the Homam to delivering the required Homam items to the comfort of your homes.
Consult our purohits today to find the auspicious time to perform this all-benefitting Homam and reap the benefits multi-fold. You can also call us to help you decide on the right package.
What is Sudarshana Chakra?
Sudarshana Chakra, the divine weapon of Lord Vishnu, is a 108 scarred edges. This weapon is filled with a million suns’ power and is used to destroy evil and demons.
Who gave Sudarshana chakra to Vishnu?
Lord Shiva gave the Sudarshana Chakra to Lord Vishnu.
Why should Sudarshana Homam be performed?
We perform Sudarshana Homam to destroy all the negativity surrounding the person and to protect one from health and wealth issues.
What is the Gayatri Mantram for Sudarashana Homa?
Om Sudarshanaya Vidmahe | Maha-Jwaalaya Dhimahi | Tanno Chakra Prachodayat ||
Which day is auspicious to perform the Homam?
Ekadashi, Poornima, and Dwadashi fall on Saturday or Wednesday is the most auspicious day to perform the Homam.
Can I perform this Homam at House?
Yes, you can perform this Homam at home, but the rituals have to be presided over by experienced purohits for attaining full benefits.