Book pandits online for Vaastu Shanti Puja in Bangalore at Puja N Pujari. We made pandit and puja material booking a hassle-free online process.
Vaastu Shanti worship is originally worship of lord and deity of directions, five elements of nature as well as natural forces and other related stuffs known as Akash (SKY), Prithvi (EARTH), Paani (WATER), Agni (FIRE), and Vayu (WIND).
We perform Vastu Shanti (worship of deity and lord of nature and their elements and natural forces as well as lord and deity of directions and environment) to remove any type of Vaastu dosha whether it’s a land and building, nature or environment, by Vastu Shastra worship to avoid major changes and demolition in the structure of building.
Vastu remedies for various Vastu Doshas
- You can conduct Shri Ganesh Puja
- Make sure to conduct Graha Shanti Puja every year
- Vastu Doshas can be removed by organizing Agnihotra Yagya, Shantipath & Navagrah
- Chanting the mantra, “Om Namoh Bhagvati Vaastu Devtay Namah”, 108 times every Tuesday will surely make a difference.
- Doing Rudra puja every Monday will perfectly help you out in that case.
- If there is a bare wall at your home or house that is visible while entering, then it must be covered by placing Shri Yantra or a statue of Ganesha.
- It is mandatory to have a puja mandir or puja room in your house for the prosperity and well being of the family as per Vastu. It also kills away from the effects of Vastu Doshas.
- Every day you must light up a lamp where the water pot is put in the house.
- You should refrain from planting a cactus in the house.
- You should avoid putting Lord Hanumana’s statue on the South-Eastern side of the house. Doing so can lead to bursting of fire in or near the home.
By starting a new trend of booking pandit online Puja N Pujari also brought down the cost of performing puja and puja material at its lowest. We have reduced the burden of going to market and buying all the puja material. It would be tough for you to find all the puja material in one place. So, we took your burden and send you a quality puja material and deliver it to your home a day before puja starts or as and when it required.
Vaastu Shanti Puja FAQ’S
What is Vastu Shanti puja?
Vastu puja is a spiritual ritual to worship Vastu Purusha. Vastu Shanti puja solves the problems of beginnings and protects the house by removing an evil eye and negative forces.
Why we can perform Vastu Shanti puja?
We can perform Vastu Shanti puja to remove any Vastu doshas whether it is house, land, building, and environment. By doing Vastu puja, it can remove all negative effects in those places.
What is the sacred mantra for Vastu Shanti puja?
“Om namoh Bhagvati Vaastu Devtay namah”.
What are the materials needed for Vastu Shanti Puja?
The materials needed for the Vastu Shanti puja are Vastu Purusha idol/Photo frame, Ganapathi photo frame/idol, Plastic box, Kuldevatha picture frame, Sandalwood paste, Agarbattis, Kumkum, Haldi, flowers, coconuts, Supari, Betel leaves, Diya’s, Copper plates, Kalasha, metal bowls, Fruits, sugar, rice, milk, ghee, honey, and yogurt.
When Vastu Shanti puja can perform?
On any auspicious day, Vastu Shanti puja can be performed. The date can be fixed as per one’s horoscope and Thithi.