In the horoscope, Chandra or moon is the planet that governs childhood, fertility, and pleasures. The unfavorable position of this planet in a birth chart can bring misery and unhappiness to your life. Performing the Chandra Graha Japa will counter any sort of Chandra Graha Dosha that you are facing.
Religious Significance of the Chandra Graha Japa
- If Chandra Graha is positioned in the 4th, 6th, 8th or 12th house then it may lead to menstrual troubles, breathing difficulties, fertility issues and lack of confidence
- The Chandra Graha Japa is a helpful tool in resolving the Doshas emerging from such an inimical position
When Can the Chandra Graha Japa be Performed?
- Monday is most suited for this Japa, However, you may fix a suitable date according to your janma nakshatra by consulting a pandit
Advantages of Performing the Chandra Graha Japa
- Reduces stress, depression and enhances mental stability
- Helps in spiritual upliftment and material gain
Chandra Graha Japa FAQ’S
What is Chandra Graha Japa?
Chandra Graha Japa is performed to pleasing the moon with the chanting of proper mantras to the moon.
When Chandra Graha Japa can be performed?
We can perform the Japa when the Chandra Graha placed an unfavorable position in one’s horoscope. Monday is the most suited day for this japa.
Why Chandra Graha Japa can be performed?
This Chandra Graha Japa conducts for pleasing the moon and to get remedies from the sins.
What the moon symbolize?
As per Astrology the Moon or Chandra governed intelligence, memory power, fertility, and auspicious life.
What are the benefits of Chandra Graha Japa?
- It gives favorable results to your life.
- Free from the sins and Graha dosh.
- It generates concentration power.