The beheaded body of Asura Rahu is known as Ketu Graha which is a shadow that plays a vital role in governing our horoscope. This Graha rules arena of corruption, disharmony, and spirituality. The Ketu Graha Japa helps in appeasing and gaining his favor.
Religious Significance of Ketu Graha Japa
- Being a part of an Asura, Ketu can wreak havoc if it is unfavorably positioned in your horoscope. The Ketu Graha Japa is a powerful method of calming and pleasing this Graha.
- Ketu Graha represents the execution of good and bad karmic accumulation. It signifies, wisdom, spirituality, corruption, dividedness, etc. A wrongly placed Ketu or malefic in one’s horoscope can be barbarous and cruel. By performing Ketu Graha Japa one can get all the positive results from Ketu Graha.
- Ketu Graha Japa is performed by invoking planet Ketu and chanting mantras to please the planet as per the Shastras to remove the entire problem happening due to this dosha.
When Ketu Graha Japa can be Performed
- Tuesdays or any day suitable to your Janma Nakshatra is perfect for performing this Japa. If lord Ketu occupies the zodiac sign and his position from ascendent(Lagna) is 1, 2, 3 and any house among these 12 houses either individually or combined form with other planets. It is to consider to be malefic and the Japa is performed according to one’s horoscope in unfavorable conditions and also in a favorable condition to promote the strength of the planet(Guru).
- All the members of the family can take part in this Japa according to their age group the planet or Graha will give its effect corresponding to their horoscope position, where the planet is individual or in a combination, and the same thing has to be taken into consideration while performing Japa for an individual or a group. And The variation for each individual is determined as per their horoscope position or the nature of work for which the Japa has to be performed.
Ketu Graha Ring/Stone
Cat’s eye gemstone is the Ketu Graha Ring/stone color. It is an inimical gemstone. This stone is worn to a ring finger or middle finger. Wear the ring on Tuesday during the ascending Shukla paksha.
Gayatri Mantra for Ketu
“Om Chitravarnaya vidhmahe,
tanno Ketu prachodayat”
Advantages of Performing the Ketu Graha Japa
- It helps to get rid of Ketu Graha Dosha in the horoscope.
- Prevents accidents and other misfortunes.
- By performing Ketu Graha Japa positive results will come and it removes the negative or malefic effects.
Ketu Graha FAQ’s
Who is Ketu Graha?
Ketu is one of the nine planets. Ketu is a lord for intelligence, wisdom, non-attachment, fantasy, derangement, psychic abilities, etc. Ketu planet is contemplate responsible for moksha, gnana, sannyasa, self-realization, restlessness, etc.
Why should we do Shanti puja for Ketu planet?
There are several solutions to decrease the malefic effects of Ketu Graha. To remove Ketu dosh Ketu Shanti puja is performed, or wear a Ketu Graha gemstone (cat’s eye). It removes Ketu doshas and increases its benefits.
What is the Gemstone of Ketu Graha?
As per Hindu astrological and gemological texts, CAT’ S Eye is the gemstone of planet Ketu. As per olden scriptures, two-color variants are to strengthen to Ketu Graha.
What are the malefic or bad effects of planet Ketu?
In one’s horoscope, if mars are strong Ketu gives auspicious benefits. It is trusted that a troubled Ketu brings more aching than malefic mars. It bestows a sense of detachment, and the person strolls aimlessly in life.
Which planet is called Ketu?
According to Hindu Astrology, Rahu and Ketu are not actual planets, they both are shadow planets. Rahu denotes North node, and Ketu denotes South node, that’s why Rahu and Ketu are represented 7 houses away in the birth chart.
In which house Ketu gives good results?
In one’s horoscope, if Ketu is in the ninth house, it is beneficial. Actually the 9th house is a planet Jupiter’s house. Depending upon Jupiter’s association with Ketu, it bestows both positive and negative results.