One of the popular trios worshipped together are Mata Laxmi, Mata Saraswathi, and Lord Ganesh. While Mata Lakshmi stands for prosperity, Mata Saraswathi is known for bestowing knowledge, and Lord Ganesh is known as the remover of obstructions. So it is said that when you worship all three deities together, your path to prosperity and knowledge becomes obstacle free.
One of the best ways to worship all three deities is to offer your prayers at their feet daily.
Puja N Pujari’s Ganpati Saraswathi Lakshmi photo with charan padukas is the perfect way to ensure you offer your prayers to the trio without fail.
The shimmering 24-carat gold embossing of the deities on the silver backdrop gives the divinities a regal and divine appearance. The Charan-Paduka, which stands for the blessed feet, is located on the foundation frame and is decorated with crystals. The religious gift box is given an opulent touch by the exquisitely chiselled hardwood frame adorned with pure 24-carat gold.
- Besides the padukas are the words shubh and labh embossed on a gold plate. The best way to bring prosperity to homes and offices is by reading aloud the inscriptions daily.
- The high-quality materials make the maintenance of the Sai Baba photo frame easy.
- Since the photo frame and the charan padukas come in a magnetic box, the set is easily portable, making it easy to carry wherever you go.
- To increase the divine aura and auspiciousness of your pooja rooms or office, buy it yourself or gift this beautiful photo frame to your loved ones.
- Dust this gold-plated ganpati saraswati lakshmi photo and charan paduka regularly with a soft, dry cloth to prevent dust buildup.
- Avoid using water or cleaning solvent, as it may damage the gold plating.
- Keep the photo frame and charan paduka away from direct sunlight or extreme heat. It may cause discolouration or damage.