Mata Vaishno Devi temple is the second most visited religious temple in India. Vaishno Devi is a prominent Shakti peethas, as devotees believe that Devi Sati’s skull fell here. We bring you the slice of this divinity as a photo frame with the charan padukas of the all-powerful goddess Mata Vaishno Devi.
Maa Vaishno Devi’s photo has three parts. One part reveals her face, the middle one displays her actual shrine, and the last part shows the hill and the temple complex where she resides.
Mata Vaishno Devi’s photo frame has two sections with an elegant wooden finish. The upper part has the photo frame, while the lower portion has her padukas. Besides the padukas, the most potent Shakti verses used by her devotees to appease her are embossed on golden plates.
- Mata Vaishno Devi photo frame is made of high-quality materials and requires minimum maintenance.
- Mata Vaishno Devi is a revered and all-powerful incarnation of goddess Durga, who came down to earth to increase her spiritual powers.
- During her time here on earth, Mata Vaishno Devi performed severe penance to overcome all her worldly desires to attain the highest form of enlightenment.
- Her power of penance on the Trikuta hills is such that her devotees believe that laying their feet on this holy place will absolve them of all their sins.
- It is also one of the most fantastic gifting choices on the occasions of Navratri and other festive events celebrating the power of women.
- Dust this gold-plated mata Vaishno devi photo frame and charan paduka regularly with a soft, dry cloth to prevent dust buildup.
- Avoid using water or cleaning solvent, as it may damage the gold plating.
- Keep the photo frame and charan paduka away from direct sunlight or extreme heat. It may cause discolouration or damage.