Golu Dolls are hand-painted traditionally and Thatha Patti Couple Set is a must for completing the Navaratri gollu set. The time-honored Kolu Bommai Bommalu Set attracts the attention of everyone with its vibrant hues and smiling faces.
As a spring for neck, the Navaratri golu dolls shake their head when touched to welcome everyone to the splendor of Navaratri. The colorful thatha patti golu sets are a sight to the sore eyes and seem like they are ready to tell the tales of their bygone era.
- The thatha patti golu set is popular among people who keep gollu during Navaratri.
- These classic dolls are made either from wood or china clay. The wooden dolls are durable and last for generations if well preserved.
- You can add these dolls to create the best golu themes to highlight the importance of family time and caring for elders in the family.
- In a few households, people use the thatha patti golu set instead of the pattada gombe decoration to show their respect to the family elders.
Bring home this beautiful set to add an undefined charm to your gollu set.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not clean with harsh chemicals. Pat dry with a clean, dry cloth.
- Clean with water occasionally and dry immediately. Sundry if possible.
- You can keep it away from sunlight for regular use.
There are no reviews yet.