Religious Significance of the Gana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homa
- Saraswati is the goddess of knowledge and enlightenment and Ganesh is the Vighnaharata or the remover of all obstacles
- Dedicating a Homa to them helps in resolving hurdles faced by students in achieving good results
When Can the Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homa be Performed?
- Brahmi Muhurta on a Wednesday is perfect for performing this Homa or else suitable date can be fixed in accordance with your birth chart
Advantages of Performing the Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi
- Improves concentration and the ability to memorize in students
- Aids the understanding of complicated topics so that students may perform well in exams.
Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi FAQ’S
What is the Gnana Saraswathi and Vidhya Ganapathi Homam?
This Homam refers to the combined deity of Goddess Saraswathi and Lord Vinayaka, both deities are the power of the knowledge by performing this Homam bestows their boon.
Why this Homam can be performed?
The two major deities happy with Homam as well as the Homam gives boon from the deity when it is done.
When we can perform this Homam?
Wednesday is an auspicious day for both deities and the Homam will perform under the performer birth chart.
What is the benefit of Homam?
It helps to enhance the knowledge power, creative skill, art, communication, and memory power.
What is the purpose of Homam?
This Homam performs to seek the blessing from the particular deity.