The Shiva Trishul with damaru is made of pure brass by our skilled designers. Keeping this Trishul in your home will bring your peace, prosperity, and success and helps you to get rid of evil, spirits. This Lord Shiva Trishul is the most powerful Shastra according to Vedas and Shastras. The three points of Trishul mean of three trinities i.e. creation, maintenance, and destruction. This Trishul should be kept in a pooja room or any sacred place.
The Trishul is a tri-shafted trident and is often shown as a symbol of power and is used as an attribute in Hinduism. This damru Trishul with stand is made of pure brass metal and is a beautiful decorative item that will create a wonderful ambiance in your home, providing protection, blessings, and a positive aura around you. Painted in a glossy golden hue, it’s a pure beauty that would enhance the look of your puja house. Its simple yet enticing look would grab anyone’s attention, and you will feel proud to have owned it.
Also, this Trishul offers an attractive alternative to the traditional Swastika; it is shown in the form of a trident and is thought to represent the Hindu god Shiva. It is the ancient symbol of protection against evil and is often seen in old paintings and in the architecture of many Hindu temples.
Trishul represents that balance prevails in the universe when the three aspects exist in harmony. The three-pointers can signify
- The Trinity – Brahma, Vishnu, and Eashwar
- Three Gunas – sattva, tamas, and rajas
- Three States – waking, sleeping, and dreaming.
- Three Modes of Creation – creation, sustenance, and destruction
- Three Kala’s – Past, Present, and Future
- Clean the brass Bholenath Trishul with a clean and dry cloth regularly.
- Do not wash with soap or chemicals. Wash it with a recommended solution to get back the luster.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- The Damru on the Trishul represents the vast universe, which is the starting point of our existence.
- The product is made of pure brass material and is long-lasting.
- The holy Trishul’s base is secured with a solidly built and sleek surface, making it easy to place.
- It is believed to bring wealth, happiness, and joy.
- Get it right away only from PujaNPujari.
Chayan Dugar –
I ordered this Trishul stand with damru for the occasion of Rudra Abhishek pooja. I am so impressed with the quality, it’s pure brass and the design is impressive.