One of the most iconic statues of Lord Krishna is that of young Krishna playing on a peepal leaf. Mythology has it that Lord Manu, when saving the earth from the great pralaya, saw Krishna floating on the peepal leaf in the waters as a sign that Lord’s creation will live past the difficult time. Since then, people believe seeing Lord Krishna in this form daily will help them get through life’s difficulties to see a brighter future.
Pure brass is used to make the laddu Gopal brass idols, enhancing their durability. These laddu Krishna idols for puja are auspicious and enhance positivity at home.
- It is common among staunch Hindu devotees to use Krishna idols for home décor or office or living spaces décor.
- Surrendering oneself completely to the Lord makes it easier when one has the image of the Lord in his mind, and we believe that there is no other better brass statue than the Lord playing joyfully on a peepal leaf to bring you smiles on an otherwise hectic day.
- Make this lovely and authentic brass laddu Gopal murti handicraft the focal point of your interior decor by bringing this home or gifting it to your friends and families on auspicious occasions such as Krishna Janmashtami.
- Clean the laddu Gopal idol regularly with a dry clean cloth.
- If you need to wash it, use plain water and pitambari powder. After washing, dry immediately with a clean and dry cloth.
- Never use harsh chemicals to clean brass artefacts since they will lose lustre.