The Bengali Bride and Groom Dasara/Navratri Golu Dolls are an auspicious decor item for your home. Apart from adding beauty to your home, these Golu Dolls purchased online from Puja N Pujari provide the luck factor as per the beliefs of the people.
The Bengali Bride and Groom golu bommai also known as the kolu bommai are excellent masterpieces for showcasing your dolls at festivals like the gombe habba, Dasara/Navratri golu dolls, etc.
- Our golu bommai dolls are made of premium quality clay which makes for the perfect decor golu bommai dolls.
- Bengali Bride and Groom dolls are symbols of prosperity and happiness adding to the decor and vibe of your home.
- Be it Dasara/Navaratri/Gombe Hamba the golu/kolu bommai dolls are excellent inclusion to your celebrations and decor.
- Golu Dolls signify the victory of good over evil, the symbol of purity and happiness as represented here by the Bengali Bride and Groom.
- Order today your own Bengali Bride and Groom dolls for Dasara/Navaratri celebrations.
- Store the dolls in a cool and dry place away from areas of high humidity and direct sunlight.
- Avoid exposure to water, liquids, cleaners, or harsh chemicals.