The banana stem holders can hold small to medium-height stems with the plantain leaves for your decoration needs on festive occasions. The banana plant stand is firm and durable as it’s made from heavy gauge quality iron. It provides a stable base for the plant to hold on its own for the entire duration of pooja.
- Puja N Pujari brings you a set of banana stem holders to simplify the process of erecting the banana stem at home.
- A pooja without banana tree decoration feels incomplete. The banana stems add an elegant and traditional look when placed on either side of the pooja mandir.
- Apart from elegance, placing young banana stems with the leaves has cultural and spiritual significance. The banana tree is a perennial plant available throughout the year. Hence, having them at the pooja signifies prosperity will fill the homes throughout the year.
- The green stems also add a contrast to the festive colors, thereby beautifying your mandaps.
- Do not wash with chemicals.
- After washing it with regular dish wash liquid and water, dry it immediately with a dry cloth. If possible, keep it in the sunlight to dry.
- Since it has sharp edges, keep it away from the reach of the children.
- It’s a reusable product. So wrap it carefully before placing it away for future use.
Buy your metal banana stem or tree stand for pooja from Puja N Pujari online shopping portal and get them home-delivered