Puja N Pujari’s beautiful decorative design and religious diya provide a unique and vintage look for your home. The traditional design adds authenticity to your pooja rooms and feels like a keepsake from previous generations.
- The practice of performing aarti dates back to the Vedic period. The sages devised a perfect way to enhance the living surrounding and get rid of insects and harmful microorganisms by performing artis and homes.
- The fragrance of the Dhoop or the incense sticks lingers on, lifting the spirits of the tired body and mind. It also reminds the devotees of temples and enriches the home with spirituality.
- The carefully thought-out diya has a long handle to avoid burning the holder’s hand while performing the aarti.
- The aarti diya with a handle is also one of the perfect gifting options. You can gift this traditional lamp to your near and dear ones on the occasions such as weddings, Diwali, thanksgiving, anniversaries, and other such events.
- Bring home this authentic aarti diya with a handle from PujaNPujari to add traditional elegance to your pooja room. Use it regularly to brighten your lives and start your journey of spirituality.
- Clean the brass aarti diya with a mild cleanser after use to get back the luster. Dry it immediately with a clean and dry cloth. Sundry if possible.
- Do not wash with soap or chemicals.
Shipping Info: Delivery to the mentioned address in a carefully packed damage free parcel within 5-7 working days. We can also send it gift-wrapped based on request.
There are no reviews yet.