Rahu is the first shadow planet Rahu is good to worship during Rahu Kal. If the Rahu mingled with other planets it won to release other planet benefits. While the time Rahu not favorable in he/ she is the astrology of Horoscope arrangement. Some times the Rahu change in one house another house that time to need the puja.
NOTE: The planets can’t give their benefit when the Rahu combined with other planets so need to done the puja with required things.
Rahu Shanti Puja: At Puja N Pujari you can book a pandit online to perform rahu shanti puja and homam along with puja samagri at an affordable cost. Be it home or kukke subramanya temple, our purohits explain you the benefits, procedure and best time to perform the puja.
Religious Significance of Rahu Puja
Rahu puja performed in the Rahu Kala for getting more benefits if the planet has a weak position while the time has done the puja for getting a blessing from lord Rahu. The Rahu gets the pleasure to the puja and reduces the remedies, chronic disease. When the planet not support depends on the Horoscope of astrology/ get the trouble from the planet joint with other planets during can get benefit from combined other planet benefits
- To gets rid of malefic effects and remedies
- The planet, not support depends on the Horoscope of astrology/ get the naturalized malefic effects.
- The planet joint with other planets during can get benefit from combined other planet benefits
When the Rahu Puja be performed
The puja is very important for performed Rahu in a weak position or combines with other planets. When complete the puja firmly, earned many benefits from the Rahu Graha. The Rahu change in a weak position in your horoscope. The Rahu joint with the planet of the horoscope place with Budha, Chandra, and Guru and other planets.
If the planet places in 5fth house and move toward 7th house depends on your astrology firmly, you will face a type of problems, economical, relationship, financial, and the family. So arrange the puja for Rahu.
The puja will perform in Janma Nakshatra, time, zodiac sign, and Thiti on Sunday, Saturday, Amavasya, Rahu Kala.
Day for Rahu
Sunday, Saturday, Tuesday
Benefits of performing Rahu Puja
- When complete the Rahu puja have to get free from the malefic effects and remedies
- Complete relive from the Kaala Sarpa dosha, prolong disease, overcome the enemy troubles in your life.
- And removes obstacles of marriage
- Free from the health issue, obstacles, and financial growth.
Rahu Puja FAQ’S
Who is Rahu?
According to Indian scriptures, Rahu is one of the main astronomical Navagrahas. Rahu is a shadow planet.
Why Rahu Ketu puja can be performed?
Rahu Ketu puja is performed to get rid of the ill effects of planets Rahu and Ketu. To invoke the blessings of planets Rahu and Ketu this puja can be performed.
When Rahu puja can perform?
If Rahu is in a weak position in anyone’s horoscope Rahu puja can be performed. Sundays, Saturdays, Amavasya, Tuesdays, and Rahu Kala days are auspicious to perform his puja. The date can be fixed as per one’s horoscope and Tithi.
List the benefits of Rahu puja?
- Rahu puja helps to get free from the malefic effects and remedies.
- Complete relief from the Kaala Sarpa dosha, prolong disease, overcome the enemy troubles in your life.
- And removes obstacles of marriage.
- Free from the health issue, and obstacles in life.