Chitra Nakshatra or The Star of Opportunity is a solitary star. Chitra nakshatra, also known as Spica, is present in the Virgo constellation and is among the brightest stars in the sky. It is the 14th star and is also one termed as the Star of Opportunity.
Chitra translates to brilliant and shining light, or bright jewel represents the star. The star bridges Virgo and Libra constellations.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people born Under Chitra Nakshatra
Vishvakarma, the celestial architect and the ruling deity of the star, bestows the ability of creation. Beauty, art, and structure, fascinate people born under Chitra.
The natives can attract the opposite sex, especially the padas within Libra. Underneath their orderly on the surface, people born under Chitra are disheveled or frustrated. Chitra brings doubt or uncertainty and also bestows sparks of inspiration and exceptional perception, to a person’s character.
Physical Characteristics :
- he male born under the star will have a lean body and commanding presence
- The tall and fleshy structure will be the general physical traits of a female born under Chitra. She will also have long tresses, though she will choose to shorten it as per the current trends.
Behavioral Traits :
Among their many positive traits are
- Aestheticism, artistic acumen, craftsmanship are hallmark traits of people born under Chitra.
- Appreciation for beauty and intrinsic architecture details will not escape their detailed eye.
- Chitra bestows the native with the ability to build, create, and beautify artifacts and things otherwise.
- Their power of intuition always saves the day.
- Divine power accompanies them regularly and helps them accomplish and achieve their tasks.
They are not without negative traits.
- Their obsession with beautification will make the Chitras born appear artificial.
- Expressing emotions does not come easily to the natives.
- Self-service is what people born under the star focus on rather than being generous.
- Financial planning is something they lack.
- Challenging other’s viewpoints without trying to understand their perspective is another negative trait.
- Being judgemental, ego-centric, argumentative, and arrogant are other negative traits of Chitra natives
Chitra nakshatra borns are most compatible with people born under Vishaka nakshatra. Accounting for buffaloes’ instinctive affinity with tiger, Swati, and Hasta borns are also compatible with Chitra borns.
Considering factors like Veda Dosha, we can safely presume Chitra is incompatible with Mrigashira and Dhanishta. The animal instincts of flight make Uttara Phalguni and Uttara Bhadrapada also incompatible with Chitra.
Chitra Nakshatra quarters
Each nakshatra has 4 quarters that represents the position of the star concerning the movement of the earth. So, the degrees of the Chitra nakshatra is divided into 4 quarters or padas.
First Pada :
Range : 173°20′ to 176°40′ in Virgo
Governing planet: Sun
Navamsa sign: Leo
Characteristic : Hidden
Second Pada :
Range : 176°40′ to 180°00′ in Virgo
Governing planet: Mercury
Navamsa sign : Virgo
Soul Sound : Po
Third Pada :
Range: 180°00′ to 183°20′ in Libra
Governing planet: Venus
Navamsa sign: Libra
Soul Sound: Ra
Characteristic : Relationship
Fourth Pada :
Range : 183°20′ to 186°40′ in Libra
Governing planet : Mars
Navamsa sign : Scorpio
Soul Sound: Re
Characteristic : Mysterious
A Chitra born man is peaceful and longs for a calm environment. He is never the first one to start a fight. But once he takes a stand, he will go to any lengths to see it through. He is selfish and opportunist, and he will exploit situations for his personal gains. Bestowed with intuitions like none other, his ideas are always ahead of times. They will gain him recognition in the long run though he will face opposition initially. Divine affinity associated with the star, will guide him and help him realize his dreams. Mothers are closer to Chitra borns than fathers, and they will be their source of comfort when he is struggling till the age of 32. But later, he will have a red-carpet walk when it comes to his professional life. His conjugal life will be stable but not enjoyable with constant friction with his spouse. His health will also be borderline well, as he might face a few issues in this quarter.
Craving for freedom and outwardness will create problems for women born under Chitra. She has small friends circle and will try to break the norms laid out by the society often. Professionally she will either belong in the scientific community or the glamour world if she has looks to back her up. Her conjugal life will be shaky if the horoscopes are not matched before marriage. Plagued by health problems, she will have a tough time staying off medications. Setting her lifestyle right from early on will help up to a certain extent.
Consult our astrologers today, to know what lies in your horoscope. They will guide you and help you lead a better life. After all, preparing for the curves ahead is the best way to lead a satisfying life experience.