Being second in the list of nakshatra is Bharani, which is also the star of creativity. They relate mostly it to feminine characteristics of creating, bearing, nurturing, and destroying.
The star continually oscillates between two the extremes of good and evil. Hence, one can find extremities in the personality of people born under this star as well.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people born under Bharani Nakshatra
Bharani Nakshatra is a hot star containing a tremendous amount of firepower. People born under this star are fiery rulers. The nakshatra passes on its features to people born under the star sign. Few of the typical traits are as specified below.
Physical Characteristics :
- Broad forehead, and bright teeth.
- Slightly longer necks.
- An oval face is one of the physical traits
- A well-toned body is a natural gift.
Behavioral Traits :
People possess both good and bad sides to them. Some of which they develop over time and come under the influence of their stars. But following gives a general overview of the positive characteristics.
- Symbolized by yoni, Bharani nakshatra helps to nurture and manifest power quickly
- Their core strength lies in their powerful character.
- They can withstand the test of times.
- They are creative people capable of understanding life and death cycles well..
- They are good at gathering information and learning quickly from it.
- People born under Bharani nakshatra are blessed with good health and longevity.
- People born under Bharani nakshatra are loyal to a fault when it comes to family and friends.
- They are enthusiastic learners and use their creative energies for fruitful accomplishments.
- They are calm even in the face of challenges and think of ways to get them out of the pickle.
- They are sincere and fulfill their duties to the best of their capabilities.
The negative traits of people born under the star are:
- Being free-willed, obey other commands are not foray of people born under this star.
- Often they end up ignoring feelings of others which will not sit well with their peers.
- They do not have control over their expenditure since they love to indulge in materialistic pleasures.
- >Quickly feeling depressed in the wake of failure is a trait associated with people born under the star.
- They lack discipline and patience in their lives.
- Small things can irritate them.
- Since they tend to over-commit, they always have too much to do on their plates, and quickly feel burned out.
Guided by animal yonis nakshatras are deemed either compatible or non-compatible to each other.
Based on the logic, people born under Bharani nakshatra are most compatible with Revathi, Hasta, Swathi, and Purva Shada. On the contrary, they are the least compatible with people with Chitra, Dhanistha, Purvabhandra, and Vishaka Nakshatra.
Bharani Nakshatra Quarters
Each nakshatra has 4 quarters that represent the position of the star concerning the movement of the earth. So, they divide the degrees of the Bharani nakshatra into 4 quarters or padas.
: Range : 13°20′ – 16°40′ in Aries
Governing planet : Sun
Navamsa sign : Leo
Sound : Lee
Characteristic : Selfish, Will Power
: Range : 16°40′ – 20°00′ in Aries
Governing planet : Mercury
Navamsa sign : Virgo
Soul Sound : Lu
Characteristic : Altruism
: Range : 20°00′ – 23°20′ in Aries
Governing planet : Venus
Navamsa sign : Libra
Soul Sound : Lay
Characteristic : Harmonize
: Range : 23°20′- 26°40′ in Aries
Governing planet : Mars
Navamsa sign : Scorpio
Soul Sound : Lo
Characteristic : Uninhibited
Bharani Man has a charming nature. He does not care about sentiments and always speaks his mind. His conscience guides him, and he never wavers from the path that goes against it. His stubborn attitude will drive people away from him. But when people apologize, he is quick to forgive and forgets the past to forge a new future. Always eager to establish his supremacy, he does not take to authority easily. The stars will make him face good and bad life equally.
The women born under Bharani nakshatra is independent, honest, and pure. She is bold, impulsive, and takes care of the people around her. But she will never submit to the will of others. She is a go-getter. She is dominant and is trustworthy. She is a loyal life partner and will earn the trust of all the people who mean a lot to her.
Her health will be right most of the times, but she will have troubles relating to the uterus. Few professions compatible with her nature are receptionist, tour guide, administrator, and with her built an excellent athlete too
To know more about the effect of planets in your horoscope, consult our astrologers today. They will be able to guide you and help you lead a better life. After all, preparing for the curves ahead is the best way to lead a satisfying life experience.