Kasu maalai is a classic South Indian jewellery that never fails to make a fashion statement. It is one of those traditional jewellery that has retained its charm since the bygone era.
The kaasu maalai is crafted by artisans to replicate the gold coins used as currencies in the olden days. Each coin has the carving of goddess Lakshmi sitting on her lotus peetam. The traditional design has the coins tightly interleaved into one other to form the long maalai.
We at Puja N Pujari, use high-quality materials to prepare the kaasu malai necklace to give it a rich golden glow. The golden chain soldered at the end makes wearing and removal a breezy job.
- The kaasu malai gold is a timeless ornament symbolising prosperity. With a culturally rich heritage and tales, it is one of the must-have decorative items when decorating the Kalash for puja.
- Each kaasu or coin in the maalai is crafted to perfection. The same mould is used to craft the coins to maintain uniformity in shape, size and design.
- Often the long kaasu maalai is paired with a kaasu maalai necklace to complement and complete the traditional look.
- Any decoration for the goddess feels incomplete without this gorgeous ornament that adds charm and enhances the beauty of the idol or the wearer.
So order your kaasu maalai to celebrate tradition, heritage, and unparalleled elegance today from our online stores – an authentic place for a traditional item that celebrates spirituality.
Pack Content: Traditional Kasu Maalai
Ideal For: Pooja decor
- Do not wash the kaasu malai with water or chemicals. It will lose its lustre.
- Wipe it gently with a clean and dry cloth in case of dust buildup.
- Store it away from sunlight and harmful chemical or strong odours to enhance its durability.