Your Price : ₹99 99 (Incl.of Tax) + Delivery Charge : ₹ 100
You Save : ₹200 (67% Off) In StockRupees
In tune with the current trend, PujaNPujari brings you one such traditional Shiv Kada with silver plating with a modern touch. This Classic piece of hand-crafted Shiva Trishul bracelet holds the pious symbols of Lord Mahakal. The Kada has the holy Rudraksh beads, Trishul, and Damaru which are the constant adornments of Lord Shiv. Carved with intricate designs this bracelet makes a perfect accessory that can be matched with any outfit. You can now order our Shiv Kada online and be a style icon while keeping in touch with your tradition.
Traditions are the mighty pillar upon which the mansion of our culture lies majestically. We can see the impression of traditions in everything from our daily chores to our daily wear. One such is the wearing of jewelry. Kadas are thick metal rings or bracelets worn by men and women on their wrists. These bracelets often symbolize a deity and are worn as an accessory on a single hand. They are in a sense external articles of one’s faith.
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver plated
- Type: Kada/Bracelet
- Shape: Round
- Size: Free, adjustable
- Quantity: 1
- Usage: Can be used by men and women. It is a good gifting option for near and dear ones despite the occasion. Everyday wear, Religion.
- Shipping info: Delivery in a maximum of 5-7 working days. We will allow cancellation within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Keep the Shiva Trishul Damaru Rudraksha Silver Plated Makhal Kada Bracelet away from water, perfumes, deodorants, alcohol, direct heat, and other strong chemicals for preserving the silver plating for a longer time.
- Use a dry and soft cloth for cleaning the Kada.
- Preserve the Bracelet after wiping in a zip lock pouch or an air-tight pouch with a cloth wrapped to add to its life.