Rajashyamala Devi is a powerful goddess and is one of the ten Mahavidyas. She is more popularly known as Goddess Matangi. With her color closely resembling the neela-megha or dark-clouds carrying water, the three-eyed goddess beauty is beyond words. Glowing with youthful energy, she is a sweet talker and loves talking to a parrot. Her throne is made of pearls and all the known jewels, but it’s the crescent moon adorning her forehead that brings out her beauty.
She adorns red garments, holds a conch-vessel, wears conch earrings, and plays Veena decorated with rubies. Pandits and Vedics also call her tantric Saraswathi. While goddess Saraswathi is for worldly knowledge, Rajashyamala is for enhancing internal knowledge.
Yagam or homam is worship involving sacrificing clothes and grains into the fire to appease the deity.
Raja Shyamala Yagam is about worshipping goddess Raja Matangi. The homam begins with performing Ganapathi puja to ensure no obstacles hinder the completion of the puja successfully. The next step is to perform Sankalpa, followed by Punyahavachanam, Kalasha puja, and Navagraha puja. Invoking Raja Shyamala Devi follows these pujas. It is then followed by the chanting of mantras, performing the homam as per Vedic rituals, to dedicate the puja to Raja Shyamala Devi.
When to perform the Rajashamala Homam?
The Raja Shamala Hoamam is usually performed during the evening on the fixed date, i.e., compatible with one’s janma nakshatra, the yoga, and thithi.
Benefits of performing the Raja Shyamala Yagnam
Matangi puja or Raja Shyamala Yagam is performed for many reasons. Raja Shyamala Homa is powerful. It helps the person performing the puja attain significant power in politics or business activities. Other benefits are –
- Overcome any government-related problems or obstacles.
- To seek protection for self and family from harm, from enemies or financial troubles.
- A person gains wisdom, knowledge, and proficiency in music.
- Makes it easy to attain and also change jobs
- Speeds the career growth
- Helps attract people, business, money, and prosperity.
- Develops oratory skills
- Ensures success in all endeavors
- Pushes individuals towards the path of beneficial situations.
Raja Shyamala Puja @ PujaNPujari
If you are interested in performing the puja to boost your career, gain knowledge and wealth, we can help you do it right at PujaNPujari. You can rely on PujaNPujari to provide the most satisfying experience and feel the divinity in the process. Following are the benefits of booking our services –
- You can get in touch with Vedic priests who are well-versed and experienced.
- We perform the homas as described and prescribed in the Vedic scriptures.
- You can also book Pooja samagri on the PujaNPujari portal.
- We provide package options in which you can book the priests and pooja samagri at one go. You can also opt to order them separately on our portal.
- Since our purohits are punctual, you can start and complete puja on time with the best quality puja samagri.
- We provide supervision and help at every stage – from the start until the completion of the puja.