Your Price : ₹2499 2499 (Incl.of Tax) + Delivery Charge : ₹ 100
You Save : ₹1500 (38% Off) In StockRupees
Golu is the festival exhibit of dolls and figurines in South Asian nations throughout the season of Autumn, uniquely during the time of Navaratri of Hinduism. These displays are typically specialized for narrating a legend from a Hindu text or a secular cultural issue.
Marriage is a popular traditional ceremony and custom. During marriage ceremonies, the bride and the groom are decorated with flowers and ornaments. This ceremony also unites the love and affection between the families of both bride and the groom. In this Golu doll set, we get to find the bride and the groom in the mandapam with guests around them and the priest is chanting marriage mantras. This Golu doll set is most commonly used in temples and home for Golu doll decorations. This set is beautifully made up of mud and clay. The artisans have used bright and glossy colors to give it an elegant and traditional look. These doll sets are fully handmade and are eco-friendly.
- It should be placed on the 4th step. This group of dolls look very pretty and arrangements.
- It is made of natural clay and a handcraft doll set.
- Another option is decorating shelves at the home.
- I got the replacement and the whole set looks nice.Geetha Subramanian Oct 17, 2020
- I had ordered this set. I received the mandapam in a broken condition as they had not packed it properly and I immediately informed Puja N Pujari . I asked for a replacement immediately and I was ready to pay for it. They said that they would send a replacement but now it is 10 days, I have not received any shipment and they don't even pick my phone. 2 days left for Navrathri.Geetha Subramanian Oct 15, 2020
- At the first glance i have ordered this set of idols. Look very cute in real than in picture. I think the marriage set will be center of attraction on my kolu padi which I place this navaratri.Palani Sep 20, 2019