Your Price : ₹1999 1999 (Incl.of Tax) + Delivery Charge : ₹ 100
You Save : ₹1000 (33% Off) In StockRupees
Golu is the festival of dolls and figurines in South India , uniquely during the time of Navaratri of Hinduism. These displays are specialized for narrating a legend from a Hindu text or a secular cultural issue.
Within the context of Hindu scriptures, Nidhi is a treasure,comprising of nine treasures (nawanidhi) belonging to Kubera (also spelt as Kuvera), the god of wealth. The nine treasures of Kubera are interpreted as:
1. Mahapadma (lake double the size of Padma in Himalaya with minerals and jewels)
2. Padma (lake in Himalaya with minerals and jewels)
3. Shankha (conch shell)
4. Makara (synonym of Padmini, black antimony)
5. kachchhapa (tortoise or turtle shell)
6. kumud (cinnabar, or quicksilver)
7. Kunda (arsenic)
8. nila (antimony)
9. kharva (cups or vessels baked in the fire). In this golu set, we can see Kubera sitting with his wife Kumudakshi encircled by his nine Nidhis. This golu doll set is typically used in temples and in-home for golu doll decorations. This set is beautifully made up of mud and clay. The artisans have used bright and glossy colours to give it an elegant and traditional look. These doll sets are fully handmade and are eco-friendly.
- This golu dolls made of nature clay and with natural paint or with out toxic.
- It is unbreakable product.
- Nice product... good pricesulochana Sep 20, 2019