Ashta Lakshmi is eight forms of the Goddess Lakshmi, and these god dolls are painted in various colours. The goddess Lakshmi gives Eight forms of wealth. While arranging bommai on the Golu Padi, it gives a grand view in front of the people.
Golu is the festival of dolls and figurines in South India, uniquely during the time of Dussehra. These displays are specialized for narrating a legend from a Hindu text or a secular cultural issue.
Ashtalakshmi is a group of eight manifestations of Devi Lakshmi, The Hindu Goddess of Wealth. She presides over eight sources of wealth which are prosperity, fertility, good fortune, or good luck, good health, knowledge, strength, progeny, and power. The 8 forms of Lakshmi are as follows:
1. ADI / MAHA LAKSHMI – She is an ancient form of Lakshmi.
2. DHANA LAKSHMI – She is the Goddess of Wealth.
3. DHANYA LAKSHMI – She is the Goddess of agricultural wealth.
4. GAJA LAKSHMI – She is the giver of animal wealth or the giver of power of royalty.
5. SANTANA LAKSHMI – She is the Goddess of bestowing offspring.
6. VEERA / DHAIRYA LAKSHMI – She is the Goddess who bestows valour during battles and courage plus strength for overcoming difficulties in life.
7. JAYA / VIJAYA LAKSHMI – She is the Goddess and the giver of victory, not only in battles but also in conquering hurdles to achieve success.
8. VIDHYA LAKSHMI – She is the goddess and the bestower of knowledge of arts and sciences.
This AshtalakshmiGolu doll set is most commonly used in temples and homes for Golu doll decorations. This set is beautifully made up of mud and clay. The artisans have used bright and glossy colours to give it an elegant and traditional look. These doll sets are fully handmade and are eco-friendly.
These god idols are made of natural clay.
Every doll has a unique style of appearance.
This product is the option of decoration purposes at the home.
It is an attractive and reasonable price for customer convenience.