Sukra as Venus is the second planet so the planet will be hottest. This Graha is responsible for the attraction, beauty, passion, romance, attention of look. He is the devotee of Lord Shiva. The Sukra teaches the art and senses, he comes to know about forthcoming. Sukra is considered as purity and indicates the things of polite, calm, spiritual and magnetic, and the Graha encourages successful family life, peace, beautiful bride, and happiness in life. When Venus is beneficial, it gives the native untroubled and enjoyable career. This planet may give continuous good luck, even though a person not blessed with the intrinsic worth necessary for the accomplishment of it. Native may become a successful musician or actor. This Sukra dosh acts to the deprivation of wealth, health, and obstacle of marriage.
Significance of Sukra Graha Japa
The Sukra Graha Japa can be performed on Fridays. During Sukra Graha Japa mantras should be chanted to invoke deity for reducing the effect in one’ s life. The Japa is done according to the one’s Janma Nakshatra, time, Thithi, and the date to get rid of bad effects.
In other words, the Sukra Japa is performed, based on the horoscope, and it depends on the Vedic astrology. The Sukra rules the skin, eyes, throat, chin, and kidneys. Venus is the feminine star of power as well as an embodiment of love. He is a benefic planet and governs the refined attributes, romance, beauty, sensuality, actors, poets, musicians, the season of spring, rains and aquatic creatures.
If the Sukra Graha is weak and not favorable in your horoscope, one will face health issues, marriage struggles, loss of financial, mental disorder, and chronic disease.
When Sukra Graha Japa Can Be Performed
The Sukra has the fluctuation in their position or placing in the enemy grahas of Sun and moon, this increases the malefic effects, along with the enemy's planet. This Japa can be performed on Fridays. Japa should be done based on one’s Janma Nakshatra, Time, Thithi, Zodiac sign and the day decided by the pandit/purohit.
When the Sukra Graha has changed from one place to another place, which may year by year or monthly during that time need to continue the Japa as well done. If the planet has changed into a good position, Japa can be ignored, or else Graha placed in a bad position, Japa has to be performed.
Benefits of Sukra Graha Stone/Ring
White Heera is the diamond ring for Sukra Graha. This stone will help to change the wealth life, neutralize the malefic effects and restricted remedies.
The Gem for the planet Venus is Diamond (White Heera) which is worn to relive the Malefic effects of Venus or to strengthen a weak Venus. The Diamond should buy on any Friday of the bright half of Shukla Paksha. As well as the ring wear should be done on Fridays. The procedure of wearing the ring is to soak the ring in the raw cow milk and keep with Sukra yantra to invoke the devata, then wear the ring to the ring finger.
Advantages of Sukra Graha Japa
- By doing this Japa, removes the malefic effects.
- Removes progeny problems, unmarital state, prolong disease and physical problems. This planet commonly associated with family assert of property, business improvement, and controls obesity.
Mantra of Sukra Graha Japa
Om Klim Shum Shukraya Namah
Om Brighu Vansha Jataya Vidmahe
Shveta Vahanaya Dhimahi Tanno Shukra Prachodayat.
Shukra Graha Japa FAQ'S
Who is Sukra?
As per Hindu mythology, the planet Venus is called Sukra. The Sukra is one of the major planets among the Nine planets and also it is the leader of Asura planets. The Bharani Star governed by the Sukra meanwhile, Sukra is the symbol of purity, grace, beauty, lucid, and bright thoughts.
Why Sukra Graha Japa perform? And When Sukra Graha Japa perform?
- Generally, when the particular Graha has changed to another place or placing an unfavorable place. During that time we will face some problems with the malefic effects. So, the Japa performs to get remedies for the malefic effects from the Sukra Graha with proper mantras chanting and procedure.
- Friday is a suitable day to perform Japa. The day should depend on the performers Birth time, star and Tithi.
Where we can perform Sukra Graha Japa?
As per Vedic Astrology, the Japa should be performed at the particular temple, for example, Navaragraha temples, and Lord Shiva temple. These temples are auspicious places to perform the Japa with sacred mantras.
How many times one can chant the mantra for Sukra Graha Japa?
One can chant the mantra 20,000 times for Sukra Graha.
What are the benefits of chanting mantra?
You will get remedies for the malefic effects from the Graha.
Relive from past sins.
One will get blessings from the deity.
Sukra Graha creates high-level spiritual thoughts.
Which grain we can offer to Sukra?
Rajamma grain is suitable to offer the Sukra Graha.
Sankalpam( The Testimony of The Vedic Vidhi)
The word Sankalpam indicates the Vedic astrology of Panchang, place, time, day, Tithi, Nakshatra, Yogam, and Karanam. These are recited to the three trinities of Bhrama, Vishnu, and Shiva. The Vedic Vidhi recites for the current Vedic year and the Vedic name of the subcontinent and other significant elements. At the end of the Sankalpa needs family members Name, Gotra, Zodiac sign, Birth star to recite as a part of the puja and to get the blessings from the Lord Maha Ganapati, Navagrahas, family deity (kula devata), Grama devata and Ishta devata (favorite god one’s choice). So the first procedure is to invoke blessings from the deity.
The Ganapati puja is considered as an auspicious for all the ceremonies while starting the puja. By doing Ganapathi puja, you will get free from obstacles, hurdles in life. It acquires materialistic, spirituality in life.
16 common offerings to the Deity during worship
Dhyana – Meditating
Aavaahana – Inviting the deity into the altar.
Asana – Giving a seat to the deity
Paadya – Washing the deity’s feet with pure water.
Arghya – to wash hands and mouth.
Aachamana – Offering drinking water to the Deity.
Snaana – Bath the deity idol with turmeric water, milk, curd, sugar, water.
Vasthra – Offering Clothes to the deity
Yagnopaveetha – Offering the thread to wear from his right shoulder
Gandha – apply sandalwood paste(mixed with water) on the forehead and shoulders to the deity
Pushpa – Offering fresh flowers while chanting the deity’s names.
Dhoop – Spreading fragrance to the altar.
Deepa –offering a Diya to illuminate the surrounding decorated deity.
Naivedya – offering food to the deity.
Taambula – Offering betel nut and leaves with fruits.
Harathi - offering Harathi by lighting camphor
The word Punya Vachanam gives clarity of the clean ritual by invoking the blessings from the Lord Varuna (the lord of water) along with sacred rivers of the country namely Ganga, Yamuna, Saraswati, Narmada, Sindhu, and Cavery. The tirtha mantras are recited where the Punya Vachanam is performed, and their all the five elements are,
Jal - water
Vayu - air
Prithvi - earth
Agni - fire
Akasha - sky or space
By the chanting of Vedic mantras related to Lord Varuna, the place will be purified, where the positive energy is being retained in the pot and Punyavachana can be performed.
- Navagrahas are nine planets and each planet governs a specific element (five elements) in the life cycle, so the certain specified planetary combinations in the horoscope give both malefic effects and good effects.
- The beneficial effects are taken into consideration of the particular planet individually and also in their combination, generally to rectify or to neutralize the evil effect of the planets. During Navagraha puja chanting of mantras is replaced continuously.
- To remove the malefic effects of the planets this Navagraha puja can be performed. During this puja one will get blessings from Adidevata (subordinate lord of the planet), ‘Prathana Devata’ (main deity of the planet).
The Kalasa puja can be done with the help of a copper vessel. Place the Kalasa, fill it with water, a coin and nine types of grains. In red cloth, one can tie the coconut. Then, coconut is placed on the top of Kalasa with mango leaves. By doing this procedure, Kalasa puja can be finished.
Sukra Graha Japa
Shukra as Venus, it is the second planet, so the planet will be the hottest. This Graha is responsible for the attraction, beauty, passion, romance, and attention of look. Sukra is the guru of Sankaracharya, he is the devotee of Lord Shiva. The Sukra teaches the art and senses, he comes to know about forthcoming. Shukra considered as purity, indicates the things of polite, calm, spiritual, and magnetic. The Graha encourages the successful family life, peace, beautiful bride, and happiness of life. When Venus is beneficial, it gives the native untroubled and enjoyable career. It gives continuous good luck even though a person is not blessed with the intrinsic worth necessary for the accomplishment of it.
- People who are suffering from malefic doshas can perform Japa/Homam.
- Japa count for Sukra Graha is20,000 i.e Japa/mantra is chanted by the devotee for 20,000 times to please the Sukra planet and to remove the malefic effects.
- Homam(fire ritual) is performed for Sukra Graha to reduce the malefic doshas. Purohit performs the chanting of mantra for 2000 times under the name of the devotee.
- Brahmana bojanam along with Dakshana and should provide White clothes.
- Japa's to be done for 40 days or it can complete in longer or shorter duration under the guidance of Vedic purohit ranging from 4 to 10 numbers.
- Generally, Sukra Graha Japa is done depending on the combination of planets or locum of Graha. It can increase or dwindle as per the astrological combination of Horoscope
- Japa for Navagrahas is performed along with their Adidevata and pradhnadevata as per the planetary numbers as mentioned in the Vedic text.
- We are blessed to see the puja via video call. I appreciate Rohit Swamy for giving us the best opportunity and made us blessed. Thanks for your wonderful service.Rajesh Jun 29, 2021
Puja performance rating
5 / 5
- Pujanpujari is a wonderful platform to book various poojas and homas. I had booked Pandit for the puja ceremony and had a wonderful experience in the whole process.Menka Malhotra May 11, 2021
Puja performance rating
5 / 5
- I was suffering with malefic effects of shukra graha and approached pujari online in bangalore to suggest me solution. Pandit explained certain Japa has to be done at Navagraha temple to have peaceful life. Really it is appreciable to have services like pujaNpujari with instant solution on time.phani Aug 20, 2020
Puja performance rating
4.5 / 5
- pooja performed wellSangeeta Jun 24, 2019
Puja performance rating
4.5 / 5