Bhima-Ratha-Santhi Ceremony can be performed when a man completes 69 years and turns 70 years. It is celebrated to commemorate the successful life of the man regarding his marriage, wisdom and experience gained over the years. This ceremony is also called Ayul Shanthi Homam because it improves the life of the couple and bestows their quality of life and well being.
Religious Significance of Bhima Ratha Santhi Pooja
- Invocation of the deities of Ayur Devatha, Saathgunya Devatha and Sapta Chiranjeevi’s.
- It is the best remedy to remove all types of illness, health problems, and to bless the couple with good strength and long life.
- This ritual removes all types of sins, the Lord blesses you with a long and happy life together.
- On this day all the relatives of the couple gather in a meeting at home or temple and attend the ceremony. It is celebrated by 9 Homas, including Ganapathi puja, Lakshmi, Amrutha Mrityunjeyar, Ayush, Dhanavantri and so on, then Kalasabhishekam, after which the couples change their wreaths.
When Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja Can be performed
- It can be performed depending on the Janma Nakshatra of the performer's birth.
- Bhima Ratha Santhi puja must be performed in the month of birth of a man when he completes 69 years and turns 70 years.
Bhima Ratha Shanthi FAQ'S:
What is Bhima Ratha Shanthi?
Bhima Ratha Santhi is the 70th birthday of a person. It is celebrated with Shanthi Homas and Kanakabhishekam.
When to perform Bhima Ratha Shanthi?
Bhima Ratha Shanthi puja date can be fixed as per the person’s Janma Nakshatra, and Tithi. It can be celebrated after the person completes 69 years or enters in the 70th year.
Benefits of Bhima Ratha Shanthi?
- By doing Bhima Ratha Shanthi puja one will get blessings from deities for longevity and lead a spiritual life.
- It is celebrated to symbolize the journey of the couple who has seen the rise of their Vamsha.
- It symbolizes the successful married life the husband has shared with his wife.
Do you have all the language Pandits?
Yes, we have all the language pandits. Book pandit online for puja.
Bhima Radha Santhi is also known as Ayul Shanthi Homam and Bhima Ratha Shanti, is the 70th birthday of the married couple. When the male couple gets into the seventieth birthday, they have to perform this puja, and it symbolizes they left from the responsibilities of life.
The Ganapati puja is considered as an auspicious for all the ceremonies while starting the puja. By doing Ganapathi puja, you will get free from obstacles, hurdles in life. It acquires materialistic, spirituality in life.
The word Punya Vachanam gives clarity of the clean ritual by invoking the blessings from the Lord Varuna (the lord of water) along with sacred rivers of the country namely Ganga, Yamuna, Saraswati, Narmada, Sindhu, and Cavery. The tirtha mantras recited where the Punya Vachanams performed, and their all the five elements are,
Jal - water
Vayu - air
Prithvi - earth
Agni - fire
Akasha - sky or space
By the chanting of Vedic mantras related to Lord Varuna, the place will be purified, where the positive energy is being retained in the pot and Punyavachana can be performed.
Navagrahas are nine planets and each planet governs a specific element (five elements) in the life cycle, so the certain specified planetary combinations in the horoscope give both malefic effects and good effects.
The beneficial effects are taken into consideration of the particular planet individually and also in their combination, generally to rectify or to neutralize the evil effect of the planets. During Navagraha puja chanting of mantras is replaced continuously.
To remove the malefic effects of the planets this Navagraha Puja can be performed. During this puja one will get blessings from Adidevata (subordinate lord of the planet), ‘Prathana Devata’ (main deity of the planet).
Maha Mrityunjaya Puja
Maha- great, Mrityun- death, Jaya- Victory, which means a great death with the victory. It is a predominant puja for Lord Shiva and celebrating for a good upcoming life, prohibiting evil power, a successful life, free from chronic disease also relief from the recycle of (human life) birth. This puja can celebrate in Shiva Temples only. Death cannot come who chant this Mrityunjaya mantra. This mantra has usually generated positive emotional expression, prevent ill-timed death and longevity life.
Ayusha/ Ayurdevata Homam
Ayusha Homa observes to get relief from chronic health ailments and success in your endeavors. The purohit chants Mrityunjaya Thrayambaka mantra of 108 scared rebellion. This homa performs for Ayurveda blessings.
Nakshatra Shanti Homam
Nakshatra Shanti Homam performs along with the couple and gets boon from the total twenty-seven Nakshatra( star) twelve Rashi. Rashi and Nakshatra are considered depending on one’s birth time. For each Rashi has four Nakshatra Padam. The purohit can chant mantras to get blessings from nakshatras.
This puja should follow marriage, and the couple exchanges the Garland and tied nuptial knot. Before they worship Surya(sun) and Chandra (moon).
Cow Dhana - brings good fortune, peaceful life.
Gold Dhana- Afford free from the sins.
Bhoo Dhana- gives a complete and comfortable life.
Vasthra Dhana - This Dhana denotes Harmony's life.
Jaggery Dhana - get the blessing of Goddess Lakshmi for affluence.
Lavana Dhana - this dhana denotes health.
Food Dhana - offered food or grain for a prosperous life.
Silver Dhana - this Dhana gives Lord Vishnu a blessing.
Ghee Dhana - it purifies the soul.
Sesame Dhana - get rid of all sins.
Panch Dhana- it means some people offer water from the copper vessel with deep and Vastra.
Phala Dhana- this is the last procedure and get the blessing from elders and Brahmana Bhojanam and Swasthi Vachanam.
The Agni takes the offerings made by the owner of the house and by the priest and as part of the end of this ritual special items are offered to Agni as food along with ghee with Vedic chanting.
Maha Mangal Aarti
The Astavedha Seva has done along with the Vedic chants. The camphor aarti, flowers, and Akshatha will be offered.
- We are happy with the quality of services and commitment towards the customer. We booked purohit for my father's 70th birthday celebrations. Purohit has done the Bhima Ratha Shanti pooja by following the covid safety precautions. He was very kind, patient, and friendly. thank youJayakumar Jun 2, 2021
Puja performance rating
5 / 5
- Grandly celebrated Bhima Ratha Shanti with the assistance of pujaNpujari. My family members are very much satisfied regarding arrangements and punctuality.Vipul Goyal Dec 9, 2019
Puja performance rating
5 / 5
- we celebrated this homa for my parents. Very happy to celebrate this and hope this will bring happiness and prosperous to our home.Ashokkumar SC Jun 20, 2019
Puja performance rating
5 / 5