Gemini - (Mithun Rashi)
Third of the zodiac sign, Gemini oozes charisma. The twins inspire quick wit and fill the person with intelligence and fantastic communication skills. Ruled by mercury on the third house of the zodiac horoscope chart, people with twins as their sun sign are the emotionally most intelligent, among others.
Gemini season begins on May 22, beginning at the end of spring in the Northern Hemisphere. It's a time of year when the days are getting longer toward the summer solstice where the proportion of daylight outweighs the duration of the night.
Gemini Quick Facts
- Sanskrit Name: Mithun
- Taurus Dates: May 22 – June 21
- Symbol: The Twins
- Ruling Planet: Mercury
- House: Third
- Colors: Yellow & Blue
- Tarot Card: The Lovers
- Element+ Polarity: Air+Positive
- Quality: Mutable
- Day: Wednesday
- Flowers: Lavender and Lily of the Valley
- Lucky Gem: Tiger's Eye and Emerald
- Greatest Overall Compatibility: Sagittarius, Aquarius
- Lucky Numbers :5, 7, 14, 23
Gemini's have a dual personality. Their behavior fluctuates between having fun and getting serious all of a sudden. So be cautious not to get on their wrong side. One never knows what triggers this sun sign
Having given the caution, one thing anyone can be sure of is, Gemini's love talking. Their inquisitive and curiosity make them consume knowledge about anything and everything at a faster pace compared to other sun signs. So, listen to them while they talk. Talking to them will unravel fascinating stuff about the world and self.
Ruling the third house, the Gemini-born focus on developing their relationships. Them being bright, quick-witted surely helps the cause. When they are around, parties come alive. Their idea of fun is different and is sure to gain enough attention and will pull others into their world of fun and frolic.
Summing up, one will never run short of fun with a Gemini around.
- Gemini likes: Talking, Sharing their knowledge, Listening to Music, Reading, Discovering their town, and Traveling
- Gemini dislikes: Being alone and having a monotonous routine.
Gemini's are extroverts. They believe in living their life to the fullest. Those with the twins as their ascendant sign can adapt to their environments and surrounding people.
With their oratory skills, they hold power to bring about a change in their environment. Gemini's general horoscope also reveals that they are quick to learn new languages, widening their friend's circles. New pathways automatically open themselves to show the path if they can stay focussed and work persistently towards their goals.
Nicknamed as pollinators for their passion for dispersing knowledge and novel ideas, Gemini is filled with positive traits.
- Gemini is blessed with high emotional intelligence. They are the best ones to offer a comforting shoulder when in need.
- Geminis also has a surplus of imagination waiting to be tapped.
- They are rational thinkers and can assess any situation with a calm mind.
- Being the first of the mutable signs, their elemental energy describes the change and easy adaptation.
- Gemini, with their out-of-the-box thinking, restlessly strive for change.
- With the affinity for air element, Gemini possesses childlike curiosity, and are known for their mischievous nature, which can bring laughter to the crowds.
- The twin sign specializes in socializing and communicating to forge new relations.
- They excel in weaving together various information and carry on endless conversations, making them excellent orators.
- Gemini has a short attention span, making them Jack of all trades and master of none.
- The mutable air sign will often leave people feeling Gemini is not trustworthy, inconsistent, and indecisive.
- They have a tendency to deflect and address deeper feelings.
- The Gemini can stir up gossip to keep things exciting, which can cause damage.
Taurus is most compatible with water and earth signs. While other planetary positions might make things easier, they will find it challenging to manage a harmonious relationship with fire and air signs.
Gemini love horoscope is not much of a surprise. Being a native of the air sign, Gemini blends best with fellow air and fire signs.
The most compatible signs with Gemini are
- Aries will appreciate Gemini's energy making them compatible with each other.
- Leo and Gemini are the most fun-loving, and sociable pair of the zodiac sign.
- Libra brings balance to Gemini's exciting, interconnected world.
- Aquarius and Gemini share an intellectual relationship
The least compatible signs are
- Virgo and Gemini's relationship is prone to anxiety, creating unwanted tension in the relationship.
- Pisces’s sensitive nature is in stark contrast to Gemini's outgoing and mischievous nature.
A Gemini woman finds it hard to settle down. Her constantly shifting interest makes it hard to pursue anything seriously. The incredible intelligence and ability to discuss any topic earns them friends in every sphere of life.
Though the outward appearance suggests her as fickle-minded when in love, she can be as passionate as her partner. Her feelings are deep-rooted, and when in love, her partner is one of the luckiest person on the planet.
Gemini man is a delightful conversationalist, like a Gemini woman. They are witty, and their compliments are always sincere. They love exploring the world and honestly believe that the world is not an oyster, but a vast magnificent ocean waiting to be explored
Books interest the twin sign, who is always craving to learn something new every minute. Brief attention spans can shift goals and opinions, but they will always find a unique path to travel.
The bull signed woman believes for a fact that making others happy makes them happy as well. The search for a balanced work-life filled with fun and activity keeps her on a look-out for fresh opportunities. The ability to keep going when the odds are stacked up in life makes you a winner. A Taurus woman's temperament is something that others should watch out
To know about your personalized Gemini Horoscope and the impact of various planets on your ascendant sign, subscribe to the pujaNpujari blog. We even offer Gemini Daily horoscope, that can help you plan and excitingly get through your day.