Lakshmi is the goddess of Lakshmi mantra. She is the consort of Lord Vishnu. She is energetic to the Lord Vishnu. She is the symbol of money, prosperity, luxury and abundance. She has different names like Padma, Kamala, Kalyania, Vishnupriya, Vaishnavi, Maha Lakshmi, etc, using these names she is worshiping by many people. She has four hands that hands are representing the four goals of human life that are dharma, Artha, kama, and moksha. She carries lotus flowers it signifies beauty and consciousness. She is the giver of wealth and prosperity that is the reason her palms are always open sometimes coins are seen pouring from her. Rose and Lotus flowers are the favorite flowers to the goddess Lakshmi. If you perform puja and chanting of mantra with these flowers will get blessings from Lakshmi.
Word Meaning of Lakshmi Mantra
Om Hreem Shreem Maha Lakshmibhayo Namah
Om - O Lakshmi Mata
Hreem - Purification of the heart
Shreem - Goddess Lakshmi energy/ joy/ beauty
Maha - Great
Lakshmi - Goddess Formal name
Abhayo - Blessings
Namah - I bow to you
O Goddess Lakshmi always resides in me and show your boon on me with your abundance in all spheres of my life.
Benefits of Chanting Lakshmi Mantra
Daily or regular chanting of Lakshmi Mantra bestows peace of mind and it removes all negative forces.
- Regular recitation of Lakshmi Japa Goddess bestows good health, relationships and finances.
- If you are doing any business to increase your income or to attracting new customers chant this mantra.
- By repetitive chanting of mantra or Japa helps to increase abundance and fortune.
- You have any job-related issues and looking for new job chant this mantra, will be blessed with new job and promotions.
- She will give blessings with your beauty.
How and When to Chant Lakshmi Mantra
Goddess Lakshmi Devi receives daily puja and special pujas on special occasions like Diwali, Navaratri, etc.
If you chant Lakshmi mantras during Sukla paksha, Purnima tithi, Chandravali, Subh Nachhtra and Diwali night will get special blessings because these days are special and best timings for chanting mantras and Stotras.
- When you chant Lakshmi mantra peace of mind and concentration is necessary to achieve perfection in the chanting of mantra.
- Sit in the proper direction and front of the idol of the goddess, it will give quick results to your wishes.
- Before chanting mantra offer rose and lotus flowers to the goddess, these flowers are the favorite to the Lakshmi.
- Light the diya and burn incense sticks. Then chant the mantra with shraddha and bhakti.
- Finally, light the aarthi before it recites the Lakshmi aarthi mantra.
List of Lakshmi Mantras
1. Om Shring Hring Kling Tribhuvan Mahalakshmyai Asmaakam
Daaridray Naashay Prachur Dhan Dehi Dehi Kling Hring Shring Om
2. Om Shring Hring Kling Aing saung Om hring Ka A Ee La Hring Ha
Sa Ka La Hring Sakal Hring Saung Aing Kling Hring Shring Om
3. Om Hring Shring Kreeng Shring Kreeng Kling Shring Mahalakshmi
Mam Grihe Dhanam Pooray Pooray Chintaayai Dooray Dooray Swaha
4. Om Shring Shriye Namah
5. Om Aing Hring Shring Jyesth Lakshmi
Swayambhuve Hring Jyesthayai Namah
6. Om Hring Kling Mahalakshmi Namah
7. Om Hring Kshrauna Shring Lakshmi Nrisinghay Namah
Om Kling Kshraung Shring Lakshmi Devyai Namah