Rahu is the first shadow planet Rahu is good to worship during Rahu Kal. If the Rahu mingled with other planets it won to release other planet benefits. While the time Rahu not favorable in he/ she is the astrology of Horoscope arrangement. Some times the Rahu change in one house another house that time to need the puja.
NOTE: The planets can’t give their benefit when the Rahu combined with other planets so need to done the puja with required things.
Religious Significance of Rahu Puja
Rahu puja performed in the Rahu Kala for getting more benefits if the planet has a weak position while the time has done the puja for getting a blessing from lord Rahu. The Rahu gets the pleasure to the puja and reduces the remedies, chronic disease. When the planet not support depends on the Horoscope of astrology/ get the trouble from the planet joint with other planets during can get benefit from combined other planet benefits
- To gets rid of malefic effects and remedies
- The planet, not support depends on the Horoscope of astrology/ get the naturalized malefic effects.
- The planet joint with other planets during can get benefit from combined other planet benefits
When the Rahu Puja be performed
The puja is very important for performed Rahu in a weak position or combines with other planets. When complete the puja firmly, earned many benefits from the Rahu Graha. The Rahu change in a weak position in your horoscope. The Rahu joint with the planet of the horoscope place with Budha, Chandra, and Guru and other planets.
If the planet places in 5fth house and move toward 7th house depends on your astrology firmly, you will face a type of problems, economical, relationship, financial, and the family. So arrange the puja for Rahu.
The puja will perform in Janma Nakshatra, time, zodiac sign, and Thiti on Sunday, Saturday, Amavasya, Rahu Kala.
Day for Rahu
Sunday, Saturday, Tuesday
Benefits of performing Rahu Puja
- When complete the Rahu puja have to get free from the malefic effects and remedies
- Complete relive from the Kaala Sarpa dosha, prolong disease, overcome the enemy troubles in your life.
- And removes obstacles of marriage
- Free from the health issue, obstacles, and financial growth.
Rahu Puja FAQ'S
Who is Rahu?
According to Indian scriptures, Rahu is one of the main astronomical Navagrahas. Rahu is a shadow planet.
Why Rahu Ketu puja can be performed?
Rahu Ketu puja is performed to get rid of the ill effects of planets Rahu and Ketu. To invoke the blessings of planets Rahu and Ketu this puja can be performed.
When Rahu puja can perform?
If Rahu is in a weak position in anyone’s horoscope Rahu puja can be performed. Sundays, Saturdays, Amavasya, Tuesdays, and Rahu Kala days are auspicious to perform his puja. The date can be fixed as per one’s horoscope and Tithi.
List the benefits of Rahu puja?
- Rahu puja helps to get free from the malefic effects and remedies.
- Complete relief from the Kaala Sarpa dosha, prolong disease, overcome the enemy troubles in your life.
- And removes obstacles of marriage.
- Free from the health issue, and obstacles in life.
Sankalpam( The Testimony of The Vedic Vidhi)
The word Sankalpam indicates the Vedic astrology of Panchang, place, time, day, Tithi, Nakshatra, Yogam, and Karanam. These are recited to the three trinities of Bhrama, Vishnu, and Shiva. The Vedic Vidhi recites for the current Vedic year and the Vedic name of the subcontinent and other significant elements. At the end of the Sankalpa needs family members Name, Gotra, Zodiac sign, Birth star to recite as a part of the puja and to get the blessings from the Lord Maha Ganapati, Navagrahas, family deity (kula devata), Grama devata and Ishta devata (favorite god one’s choice). So the first procedure is to invoke blessings from the deity.
The Ganapati puja is considered as an auspicious for all the ceremonies while starting the puja. By doing Ganapathi puja, will get free from obstacles, hurdles in life. It acquires materialistic, spirituality in life.
16 common offerings to the Deity during worship
Dhyana – Meditating
Aavaahana – Inviting the deity into the altar.
Asana – Giving a seat to the deity
Paadya – Washing the deity’s feet with pure water.
Arghya – to wash hands and mouth.
Aachamana – Offering drinking water to the Deity.
Snaana – Bath the deity idol with turmeric water, milk, curd, sugar, water.
Vasthra – Offering Clothes to the deity
Yagnopaveetha – Offering the thread to wear from his right shoulder
Gandha – apply sandalwood paste(mixed with water) on the forehead and shoulders to the deity
Pushpa – Offering fresh flowers while chanting the deity’s names.
Dhoop – Spreading fragrance to the altar.
Deepa –offering a Diya to illuminate the surrounding decorated deity.
Naivedya – offering food to the deity.
Taambula – Offering betel nut and leaves with fruits.
Harathi - offering Harathi by lighting camphor
The word Punya Vachanam gives clarity of the clean ritual by invoking the blessings from the Lord Varuna (the lord of water) along with sacred rivers of the country namely Ganga, Yamuna, Saraswati, Narmada, Sindhu, and Cavery. The tirtha mantras recited where the Punya Vachanam is performed, and their all the five elements are,
Jal - water
Vayu - air
Prithvi - earth
Agni - fire
Akasha - sky or space
By the chanting of Vedic mantras related to Lord Varuna, the place will be purified, where the positive energy is being retained in the pot and Punyavachana can be performed.
Navagrahas are nine planets and each planet governs a specific element (five elements) in the life cycle, so the certain specified planetary combinations in the horoscope give both malefic effects and good effects.
The beneficial effects are taken into consideration of the particular planet individually and also in their combination, generally to rectify or to neutralize the evil effect of the planets. During Navagraha puja chanting of mantras is replaced continuously.
To remove the malefic effects of the planets this Navagraha puja can be performed. During this puja one will get blessings from Adidevata (subordinate lord of the planet), ‘Prathana Devata’ (main deity of the planet).
The Kalasa puja can be done with the help of a copper vessel. Place the Kalasa, fill it with water, a coin and nine types of grains. In red cloth, one can tie the coconut. Then, coconut is placed on the top of Kalasa with mango leaves. By doing this procedure Kalasa puja can be finished.
Rahu Puja Parayanam
- Rahu is a shadow planet when he is unfavorable with you, during that time you will face some problems in your life. Meanwhile, the malefic effect occurs if the order of its position changes or combined with another planet. The Japa can be performed when the Graha occupies a weak position in one's horoscope.
- Meanwhile, to get the blessings from the Forefathers, the Rahu Graha Japa is performed to control the power of dosha.
- If the Rahu Graha combines with other planets among the eight will give its advantages or disadvantage upon the Rasi, Nakshatra, and Horoscope.
- People who are suffering from malefic doshas can perform Japa/Homam.
- Japa count for Rahu Graha is18,000 i.e Japa/mantra is chanted by the devotee for 18,000 times to please the Rahu planet and to remove the malefic effects.
- Homam(fire ritual) is performed for Rahu Graha to reduce the malefic doshas. Purohit performs the chanting of mantra for 1800 times under the name of the devotee.
- Brahmana Bojanam along with Dakshana and should provide Black clothes.
- Japa's to be done for 40 days or it can complete in longer or shorter duration under the guidance of Vedic purohit ranging from 4 to 10 numbers.
- Generally, Rahu Graha Japa is done depending on the combination of planets or locum of Graha. It can increase or dwindle as per the astrological combination of Horoscope
- Japa for Navagrahas has performed along with their Adidevata and Pradhan devata as per the planetary numbers as mentioned in the Vedic text.
- One of the purohit suggested me to do pooja and all problems are clearedSaroj Upadhaya Jun 24, 2019
Puja performance rating
5 / 5
- i attended puja with my family. performed wellArun Jun 24, 2019
Puja performance rating
5 / 5