Your Price : ₹699 699 (Incl.of Tax) + Delivery Charge : ₹ 100
You Save : ₹400 (36% Off) In StockRupees
This spiritual god idol with diya made from the strong brass. Because it has absorbed the spiritual power from the idol. Ganesha is generally well- a known deity in Hinduism as well as he is a symbol of wisdom of knowledge and success. Constantly, if we place a Ganesha idol or image it removes all types of negative energy from your home. While lighting diya it does bring auspicious in your family.
Dancing Ganesha also known as Nritya Ganapati symbolizes good luck, success and knowledge power. Ganesha has a different form of dancing posture diya, which signifies art, graceful, literature, and science. You can place it in a spiritual place. You can place it Dancing Ganesha diya in the southeast direction it gives positive vibes at your home and office environment. The significance of Dancing Ganesha bestows self-growth to your life and reduces Vastu issues. The purpose of the idol used for decorating the puja room and showcase. Similarly, it is suitable for house warming, wedding, and Diwali gifts. At Pujanpujari shop we have a vast collection of Ganesha idol, Ganesha photo frames.
- Swan diya looks very attractive. Recently I ordered through online and happy with the dussehra discounts. Thank you, product is very nice looking and standard quality.Jeevan Oct 20, 2020
- It is great to have these diyas available at pujanpujari with ganesh dancing diya am very much satisfied and it is good to have deepam at home resembling the symbol of devotion in everyone.Nandu Oct 13, 2020
- It is very nice to have these diyas to be placed in my office, looks grand and attractive. I observed a change in the way of devotion and peace in the office. Thanks for this diya.Gowri Oct 9, 2020
- It is good to have puja with this diya brought me satisfaction of performing the puja.Neelima Oct 6, 2020
- Dancing Ganesh diya really impressed me to buy and am very happy with the product such a great design and lovely to be placed at puja mantap.Ashuthosh Sep 23, 2020