Diyas & Oil Lamps
Units : All in One Pack
Units : Pack Of 2
Units : Pack Of 2
Units : Full Set
Buy Brass Diyas Online @Puja N Pujari
Lighting Brass Diyas is an important part of all pooja rituals in Hinduism. Brass is a sacred material specially used for spiritual purposes for decades. In ancient times these lamps were made in typical lamp style but now its full of versatility.PujaNPujari hosts a large number of brass diyas with unique designs and patterns. Panchmukhi diyas, akhand diyas, lotus flower base diyas, kubera diyas and many more are there which adds glory to our gallery.
Significance of Brass Diyas:
- Lighting these diyas while worshiping purifies the environment and induces positive energy in the ambiance.
- It symbolizes our culture and ancestry.
- Wide variety of designs are available with wall hanging diyas, home decor diyas, etc.
- Diwali is a festival of light when Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha is being worshiped. This festival showcases Indian culture when all houses shine and dazzles with lights of diyas. Buy these decorative brass diyas and lamps with small, medium and large sized stands from our online portal to best suit the occasion of Diwali. They also serve as one of the most important home decor items.
- Well-crafted brass diya can be used on unique occasions from pooja to opening ceremonies.
- Lighting a lamp brings a satisfied smile, making you feel better.
- You can enhance the home decor with wall hanging diyas.
- You can support the local artisans by buying the beautifully handcrafted diya's.
Types of brass diya
Ranging from small to big brass diya's come in various shapes and sizes. Some distinct types of brass diya's you can find at pujaNpujari online shopping portal are:
- Akhand Deepam: With Akhand deepam, the "Deep Jyoti" glows as long as the oil reservoir is full. The variations to Akhand Deepam are deepa with - a lid, a glass cover, or inscriptions on the surface of the lamp.
- Decorative Brass Diya: Often, these brass lamps can be part of decorations. Decorative pink lotus and brass lotus deepa, aromatherapy deepam, and beautifully carved peacock deepam fall into the category.
- Long Diya: Also known as Kerala Long diyas, one can find them predominantly at temples. At pujaNpujari, we have long diya's ranging from the height for 6 inches to 19 inches.
- Brass diya for specific wish-fulfillment: People light specific diyas to appease gods, to bless them with health and wealth. Lakshmi Kamakshi deepa and Kamakshi deepam are lit for the general well-being of the family and for both health and wealth. People light Kubera deepa, Kubera Lakshmi deepa, and Kubera Akhand deepa for attaining wealth.
- Daily Pooja: For daily pooja, a simple table diya set containing two deepam's are used.
- Panchmukhi Diyas: A beautiful panchmukhi diya with five wick points are available. They are hand made diyas with carved out designs and patterns all over.
- Hand Crafted Diyas: Making of sharp features and minute patterns on a hard metal like brass is a hectic task, but our artisans makes all efforts to make the best product for our customers. These hand crafted brass diyas looks very beautiful and also serves as a home decor product.
Online Shopping at Puja N Pujari
- Puja N Pujari is a Bangalore based firm dedicatedly working towards providing all kind of spiritual help to our customers.
- Assist our customers in hiring our best in-house pandits and astrologers in almost all major Indian language and traditions followed.
- Puja N Pujari is an E-Commerce website for online sale of puja related items, which covers a small pack of vermilion and akshat to big idols of Gods and Goddesses.
- Temple services available in all major Indian temples listed with us.
- Buy all kind of spiritual products from our online portal.
Delivery & Returns with Puja N Pujari
We care for our customers by providing them high quality products at an affordable rate along with cash on delivery, free home delivery and easy and accessible return facilities as their feedback is precious to us which keeps us motivated towards achieving our goal.