Taurus is the ruler of second house People born between April 20th, and May 20th have Taurus as their sun sign. The raging bull is strong-headed and always strives to achieve the result by creating their path if a path does not exist. Taureans strive to achieve perfection and prefer working with others rather than working alone.
Taurus Quick Facts
- Sanskrit Name: Vrishabha
- Taurus Dates: April 20th–May 20th
- Symbol: The Bull
- Mode + Element: Fixed Earth
- Days: Friday, Monday
- Colors: Green, Pink
- Tarot Card: The Hierophant
- Lucky Numbers: 2, 6, 9, 12, 24
- Compatible Zodiac Signs Scorpio, Cancer
- Polarity: Negative
- Lucky Gem: Emerald
- Flowers: Rose, Poppy, and Foxglove
Taureans are the most reliable of the 12 Zodiac Signs. They are conservative and are always ready to stick to their choices until the end. Personal satisfaction drives this sun sign to achieve the best till the end.
Being one among the Earth signs, they are humble in their approach and are always reachable. Earth sign also gives them a unique ability to view life experiences from a grounded, realistic, and practical perspective.
Work-wise, Taureans are committed to their work, which is often confused with stubbornness. Hence, they make excellent employees who can stay on the same project for years to see them until the end. A Taurus has a flair for making and handling money. Their love for wealth makes them view the world from a unique perspective.
The following traits make Taurus one of the most attractive zodiac signs.
- They are loyal to a fault to their employers, lovers, and partners..
- The ruling planet venus makes Taurus possess a delicate nature. For the same reason, they are creatively inclined and are easily attracted to love and beauty.
- They are excellent advisors. They judge the situations impartially and become a practical voice of reason. They bring order to any chaotic and unhealthy situation.
- Persistent and hardworking.
- Petty Drama and Gossip is not their cup of tea. If anything, Taurus prefers staying away from it.
- They cannot adapt to changes quickly.
- Taureans are averse to criticism and take them personally rather than building upon it.
- They are emotionally weak and are easily driven to guilt.
- Taureans start depending on people quickly and find ti hard to control their emotions when they get attached to people.
- Taurus seldom forgets or forgives mistakes.
- The bulls are poor and slow when it comes to communicating their feelings.
Taurus is most compatible with water and earth signs. While other planetary positions might make things easier, they will find it challenging to manage a harmonious relationship with fire and air signs.
- Virgo and Taurus share an unparalleled understanding, as both of them are about creating partnerships.
- The water sign Pisces helps Taurus tune their emotions and relationships drama-free.
- Capricorn makes superb partners with Taureans, as both of them are about trust and dependence.
- The dramatic and extravagant lifestyle of Leo is in stark contrast with the down-to-earth nature of Taurus.
- The rebellious streak of Aquarius does not go well with Taurus, making compatibility difficult.
Taurus man is loyal to a fault. They are generous and are very romantic, though they do not appear so. He has vast reserves of patience, which is the trait that can make women swoon over them.
Taurus men, in general, dislike artificial display of emotions. They value genuine affection, love, and care. Once they find it, they will treasure it with all their hearts through their lives. Despite being sensitive, Taurus men can be blind to one's feelings and may take ages to know your intentions if not said explicitly.
Taurus men look sturdy and tough. They love to bask in life's luxuries. Even though they are introverted, stubborn, and realistic, they have family-centric core beliefs. Abrupt changes are something they hate, and they take their time building steady lives.
They can quickly get along with people and remain in their excellent books most of the time. Though easy to panic, and cannot take on-the-fly decisions, their presence of mind and the passion for seeing a task till the end delivers the home run.
Taurus women value loyalty and honesty in all of their relationships. They are beautiful and are self-indulgent. They always strive to look beautiful and take great care in getting their fashion statement right.
Staying happy throughout life is the single goal towards which a Taurus woman works. Unlike Taurus Man, the woman is quick to think and can lead from the front when the situations demand.
The bull signed woman believes for a fact that making others happy makes them happy as well. The search for a balanced work-life filled with fun and activity keeps her on a look-out for fresh opportunities. The ability to keep going when the odds are stacked up in life makes you a winner. A Taurus woman's temperament is something that others should watch out
Subscribe to pujaNpujari blogs today to get your personalized horoscope and Taurus Daily horoscope regularly. Consult our renowned astrologers to get your personalized horoscopes and make the best of your day by preparing in advance.