What are yantras? How is it useful?
Generally, Yantras are machines, they are used to worship the Navagrahas, elements, gods and goddesses in homes or at a temple. In Hinduism, each deity has a specific yantra. Usually, yantras are used for embellishing of house entrances and temple floors. Each deity yantra has its own significance. These yantras are used for gaining success, wealth, power, and to get protection from evil forces and negative energies. These sacred yantras are instruments to increase human life in various dimensions. Each yantra is made for specific purposes. There are various kinds of yantras like a simple triangle, upward facing triangle, downward-facing triangle, mixed triangle yantra, etc. According to ancient scriptures, these yantras represent the divinities and cosmic powers. The word meaning of Yantra is ‘Yam’ means to sustain, element or concept. And ‘Tra’ means Expansion. It is one of the aspects of Tantra and works for the picture of a deity.
How to use Yantras in Meditation
Create one holy space where you can sit daily in your house. Select the yantra, according to what energy you would like to get into your life. Your selected yantra can support you to get that energy. According to your eye level place the yantra on a table and place one candle in front of the yantra. Then light the candle and focus your eyes on the flame for 7 minutes and try to do blink your eyes. Focus all your intention and attention on gaining the energy of that yantra into your life. This type of meditation practice is known as Tratika. There are more various techniques we can use when it comes to meditation. By invoking the energies of the yantras into your life, it aids to strengthen the aura, increases concentration and focus. This mediation practice is recommended to do for 21 days.
Types of Yantras
Generally, we have 56 Yantras and they have miracle benefits. Usually, Yantras are defined as visual mantras. From ancient days onwards, these yantras are used to remove the malefic effects of the evil and strengthen to positive powers. List of yantras are described below.
1. Sri Yantra for learning, wisdom, creativity, finance, beauty, spiritual enrichment
2. Mahalaxmi Yantra For wealth
3. Kamla Yantra For wealth
4. Kanakdhara Yantra For Gold and wealth
5. Gayatri Yantra for energy
6. Durga Beesa Yantra To get rid of miscellaneous problems
7. Navdurga Yantra For power, triumph, success
8. Saraswati Yantra for Education, intelligence, creativity
9. Kali Yantra To get triumph
10. Tara Yantra For eloquence and wealth
11. Bhuvaneswari Yantra To get power
12. Chhinamasta Yantra For removing the evil impact of Rahu
13. Bagalamukhi Yantra For victory over enemies
14. Tripurbhairavi Yantra For self-control and triumph
15. Dhoomavati Yantra To remove sadness, sorrow, tragedy, disease, poverty
16. Matangi Yantra Married life, musical expertise
17. Gita Yantra For success
18. Panchanguli Yantra good for astrologers for acquiring predictive powers
19. Ganesh Yantra For Prosperity
20. Swastik Ganesh Yantra For Good Luck
21. Hanuman Yantra For power, dominance, prosperity.
22. Vahan Durghatana Nashak Yantra For protection from road accidents/mishaps
23. Askarsan Yantra For attraction
24. Vashikaran Yantra To attract your beloved
25. Love enhancement Yantra (Prem Vriddhi Yantra) For increasing love and affection between husband-wife or lover/beloved.
26. Sukh Samriddhi Yantra For family happiness
27. Santan Gopal Yantra For the desired offspring
28. Shubh Labh Yantra For gains
29. Vyapar Vridhi Yantra For acquiring success in business
30. Kuber Yantra For wealth
31. Mahamrityunjay Yantra To get rid of diseases, fear of death and grave dangers
32. Maha Sudarshan Yantra Protection from enemies
33. Ram Raksha Yantra Protection from enemies
34. Kaalsarp Yantra To ward off obstacles, difficulties in life.
35. Matsya Yantra For clearing Vastu faults
36. Vastu Yantra Yantra to get rid of Vastu ill effects from a place of work/residence
37. Surya Yantra For good health
38. Mangal Yantra For quick results
39. Buddha Yantra For intelligence
40. Brihaspati Yantra For power and authority
41. Shukra Yantra For happy married life
42. Shani Yantra To avoid conflicts or losses
43. Rahu Yantra To get benefit from a foreign land
44. Ketu Yantra For success
45. Navgrah Yantra For prosperity
46. Sampoorna Sri Yantra For wealth, prosperity, health, beauty, success
47. Sampoorna Vyapaar Vridhi Yantra Very effective for getting success in business
48. Sampoorna Vidya Dayak Yantra Education, intelligence, creative, speech
49. Sampoorna Badhamukti Yantra To overcome all sorts of obstacles and troubles
50. Sampoorna Rognashaka Yantra To overcome all diseases
51. Sampoorna Kaalsarp Yantra To Kaalsarp dosha, Vastu faults, and Pitra Dosha
52. Sampoorna Vastu Dosh Nivaran To remove all complicated Vastu faults
53. Sampoorna Navgraha Yantra To remove the impact of all planets
54. Sampoorna Mahalaxmi Yantra For getting wealth, prosperity
55. Sampoorna Karya Siddhi Yantra To bestows success in accomplishing all sorts of tasks.
56. Chandra Yantra For gain of knowledge