“Karam Kar, fal ki chinta mat kar aey insan” these were the words said by Lord Krishna in our Hindu scripture Geeta. As per these words it is advised that we humans should always do right deeds to receive the fruitful results from god, but if we say this to a young aspirant who despite being qualified is unable to find a respectable job, or a sportsman who wants to represent his/her country internationally but fails every time, then obviously there answer would be unsatisfactory. These unsatisfactory answers don’t mean that the sayings of Geeta fail to define our life rather it gives us the strength to fight more and more but along with our deeds our karma, our luck, fate, naseeb and many other factors must be present to guide us towards the right path.
VAASTU SHASTRA is one such science that defines our fate and shows us positive ways by removing the ill effects of negative forces around us and fills us with some kind of positivity. This science is prevalent for decades among human beings but has not gained much significance, but now people are slowly understanding the benefits of Vastu Shastra. It has so many rules and regulations but the most adapted and researched ones are Vastu Shastra for house and buildings where we live because if looked upon, we humans spend our maximum life inside a building whether be at home or office or hospital or anywhere else and in that case these building must exhibit positive vibes to create positivity on our selves.
Vastu Shastra for Wealth
- Purple is a color of wealth so always keep a purple colored plant in your house or a money plant inside a purple pot. It helps you to hold your wealth in your hands.
- Put decorated nameplates and other decors at the main entrance of your house. It attracts positivity and wealth.
- Never sow any big or high rise plant in the north-east side of your house as it restricts finance flow in the house.
- To be strong financially always make the southeast direction of your house as a storeroom.
Always place a mirror in front of your cash locker which signifies that your cash reserve is doubled.
So, How a building is built and why? Obviously to give us shelter and relaxations isn’t? and we are happy and relaxed when we have everything if not in abundance but at least to satisfy our needs. In today’s world, wealth is an important factor that decides our happiness and each and every human tries to secure his/her future so let us see some Vastu tips on how to be wealthy.
Now, when a person is young and energetic he tries his best to get a job and have a family, to have a spouse to share our thoughts with, and children with whom we want to spend our old age with a sweet smile. Writing these things in 2-3 lines seems to be easy but these 2-3 lines define a whole life for which a normal person strives. He lives and earns for his wife, his children and for this, we have to be positive in our life. We remove negativity around us. Right from the day, we get married we are bound with a person for a lifetime and whole life we try to take care of each other and especially when a girl is pregnant. It is the time when she needs much attention and love from her husband and other family members. Vastu Shastra also defines some rules which may benefit you as a couple to nurture your child in the future. Let us see some of them.
Vastu Shastra for Pregnancy:
- A pregnant woman should always sleep in the southwest or North-East direction room.
- Always avoid a staircase in the middle of the house as it may affect the health of a pregnant lady.
- A couple trying for parenthood always sleep in the northwest room keeping there head towards the South.
- Always keep the house fresh and bright with flowers and bright lights to avoid darkness and dullness.
A pregnant lady should avoid being in dark places as it avoids depression.
Follow some of these Vastu Shastra rules and make your life happy go lucky.