Lord Shiva is one of the three Murthys, who is the re-creator of the world. Good luck and perfection is the meaning of Lord Siva. He is one of the most important divine beings in the Hindu Culture and sees the holy trinity of Hinduism from a person with Brahma and Vishnu. He is additionally connected with time and surely can vanish all worldly things. However, Lord Shiva is additionally connected with creation. In Hinduism, the universe is the cycle of thought for recovery (every 2,160,000,000 years). Lord Shiva tore down the universe and completes each cycle, taking another point in it. Lord Shiva additionally avoids extraordinary things, all sorts of guilt and happiness, focusing on reflection as a way to find impeccable happiness. He is the most important Hindu god, of the Saiva myth for yogis and Brahmins, and the protector of the Vedas, sacred works.
The Shiva Mantra is very powerful compared to other Mantras. The Shiva Mantra is also known as the Raksha Kawach Mantra. Chanting the Shiva Mantra calls Lord Shiva for the destruction of obstacles and eliminates enemies from your path. Chaturdashi is very auspicious for chanting Shiva Mantra. The Shiva Mantra & Stotras has huge healing power. Usually Maha Mrityunjaya mantra should be chanted for protection from deaths, fears and misdeeds. According to Hindu mythology, there are many Shiva mantras to chant. Lord Shiva has many names like Ishwar, Bholenath, Rudra, Trimurti, Malleswara, etc.
List of Shiva Mantras with Meaning
Shiv Panchakshari Mantra“Om Namah Shivaya”
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
This Mantra is known as the Mrityunjaya Mantra. This is a very powerful mantra compared to other mantras. There are some limitations to this, do not chant it anytime. Mrityunjaya means "victory over the dead". This has some specific significance. If you want to remove your fear of death and other forms of physical suffering, this mantra is very useful for you.
Rudra Mantra“Om Namo Bhagwate Rudraay”
“Om Namo Bhagwate Rudraaya” is the Rudra Mantra. This mantra can be very useful to satisfy your desires. Mantra is the best alternative to please Lord Shiva. By chanting this mantra, you get Rudra's blessing.
Shiva Gayatri Mantra
Above mentioned is “Siva Gayatri Mantra”. According to Hindu mythology, the Gayatri Mantra is the sacred and is used to chant daily in the morning. Shiva Gayatri Mantra is also very powerful to fulfill wishes. You can chant this Siva Gayatri Mantra if you want to please God to obtain peace of mind.
Shiv Dhyaana Mantra
This is the Shiva dhyana mantra. If you want to please Lord Shiva to purify your soul, you can chant this Shiva meditation mantra.
Daily Chanting Shiva Mantras:
I bow to the one who is as pure as camphor, who is the essence of the world and has serpent as the garland. I bow down to the one who resides in the lotus-like heart, accompanied by the Goddess Bhavani
Benefits of Shiva Mantra
- Shiv Mantra is mainly used to eliminate fear.
- By chanting Shiva mantra lord Shiva helps us to overcome problems.
- Lord shiva fulfill your wishes, you will lead prosperous and healthy life.
- Chanting Shiv Mantra is aimed by removing of sorrow, troubles, diseases from life.
- Shiv Mantra has huge power to purify the body, soul and mind of all the stress, frustration, failure and rejection you are facing in your life.
- Recitation of these mantras gives you success and siddhi.
- By chanting it improves a person’s inner potential and strength.
How and When to Chant Shiva Mantra
- People who wish to chant Shiva mantra make sure you wake up early and take bath in the morning. Visit the Lord Shiva temple.
- Take a mixture of water, milk and honey along with you to temple, to perform abhishekam to the Shivaling.
- Light the diya before chanting mantras.
- Sit in front of the Shivaling, recite the shiva mantra with Shraddha and Bhakthi.
- Offer Bel leaves, Dhatura, Fresh fruits and flowers to the Lord Shiva.
- If you chant mantra’s during the Maha Shivarathri, that day is very favourable day to the Him, to shower knowledge and boons upon you.
- At the end of the puja, chant the Aarti mantra before lighting the Aarti.