Whether you are entering your office to start the day or you are returning home after a long day's work, getting into a room that smells good is always a pleasant experience. Often, a pleasing smell can help set your mood right. There are many ways in which you can ensure that a refreshing smell always lingers in the room. You can use incense sticks, air fresheners, scented candles, or aroma oil diffusers. Today we focus on knowing various details of aroma oil diffusers.
What is Aroma Oil Diffuser
Aroma oil diffusers are machines used to disperse essential oils so that their aroma fills an area with the natural fragrance. When switched on, they produce a fine mist of essential oil that disperse the small molecules of the essential oil through the air. They offer a natural and safer alternative to air fresheners if you want to take a more active role in your health.
How to Use Aroma Oil diffuser in Daily Life
The aroma oil diffuser comes in various sizes and quantities of oil it can hold. So, the very first step is to obtain the right diffuser that fits into your room. The diffuser can also help to enhance your interiors and add in a little charm. Most of the diffusers have a warm lighting feature that can get the hue of your interiors get going.
- Place your diffusers in the middle of the room on a flat surface to diffuse the aroma evenly.
- Keep a towel beneath the diffuser so that there is no overspill.
- Once you have discovered the right place for your aroma oil diffuser,
- Follows the instructions that come with the manual.
Each type of diffuser works differently, so get your research right before you use them right of the bat. If your Aroma oil diffuser comes in with different lighting options, then set them, to help you brighten your interiors.
Where Should I Place Aroma Oil Diffuser in Home
- We do not have specific rules to place the diffusers at home. Here are several tips that can help you find the perfect place for your aroma oil diffuser.
- You can usually set them anywhere on the floor, two feet above the ground, since they are portable. If you do not have pets or kids, then it is an option that you lookout.
- Placing your diffuser a few feet away from your bed can help you get a good night nap. The refreshing fragrance can help you relax better and thus help you in reaching perfect sleep.
- Avoid placing the diffuser near windows, carpets, or near wooden surfaces.
- Place the diffusers where there is enough air circulation. The moving breeze will help in diffusing the aroma to the remotest corners.
Types of Aroma Oil Diffuser
There are various types of Aroma oil diffuser you can choose. We have tried covering most of them below. Aroma diffusers are not just air freshner device, but these are also used as vastu product.
- Ceramic Diffuser: Add in a few drops of the aromatic oil directly put on top of the diffuser. The natural diffusion process helps disperse the aroma.
- Electric Diffuser: These diffusers release a fine mist of water to diffuse the oils around your room when switched on.
- Reed Diffuser: Placed the reeds in pots containing a mixture of water of oil and water. It is the most passive way to diffuse the oil around your home.
- Candle Diffuser: As the water evaporates with the help of the candle burning below it, it will start releasing the aroma of your chosen oil.
- Ultrasonic Diffuser: They use water and ultrasonic vibrations to disperse molecules of the essential oil into the air through a fine mist. It can doubly function as a humidifier as well.
- Nebulizer Diffuser: A nebulizer diffuser uses an atomizer to create subtle and absorbent airborne particles of essential oils that can be dispersed into the air.
- Heat Diffuser: Heat diffuser works by applying direct heat to the essential oil, causing it to evaporate into the atmosphere. Though it is cost-effective and gives off a more potent smell, it is not generally recommended by most professionals or enthusiasts, since they can change the texture of the oil.
- Evaporative Diffusers: Evaporative diffusers works by placing a drop of aromatic oil on items like a tissue, cotton ball or other porous materials. The oil will diffuse into the air as the molecules evaporate from their surfaces.
Word of Caution Before Using Diffusers:
- Carefully follow the instructions on the manual that comes in with the diffuser.
- Place the diffuser away from children and pets reach if you have.
- Consult your vet and doctor before you start using the diffuser to avoid side effects.
- Always buy from authorized or trustworthy sources like pujaNpujari, to avoid buying fake products.
To make your home and office space smell perfect, and to keep your spirits lifted, try these aroma oil diffusers and let us know your thoughts on the same.